New Video made with Aiptek i2 & Magix Movie Edit Pro 17 plus

Find a good S-3D side by side video on YouTube? Share it here!
gamgamman
Two Eyed Hopeful

New Video made with Aiptek i2 & Magix Movie Edit Pro 17 plus

Post by gamgamman »

Seeing what I could do with the i2 and MEP17+, I think it turned out pretty good, click through and watch in HD for best Quality
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7mQYfiCqSw[/youtube]

You can also view and download the full Res SBS version on Vimeo for the 1st week it's up (after that it will be the Vimeo
compressed version) http://vimeo.com/16853310
Last edited by gamgamman on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: New Video made with Aiptek i2 & Magix Movie Edit Pro 17

Post by cybereality »

Well the 3D looked alright (even though I could only view in anaglyph). However the framerate looked real choppy as with the other videos I have seen of the i2. I guess it looks alright for the price, but its not all that great. But how was your experience using MMEP17+? Is it any good?
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

cybereality wrote:Well the 3D looked alright (even though I could only view in anaglyph). However the framerate looked real choppy as with the other videos I have seen of the i2. I guess it looks alright for the price, but its not all that great. But how was your experience using MMEP17+? Is it any good?
Yeah, what's up with youtube? When you change viewing options and click return to the vid there's instead another videosample. Hope they'll fix it soon!
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
gamgamman
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by gamgamman »

Thanks for the replies, @Cyber I thought it looked pretty good when I watched it in 720 HD (but your right it aint 30 fps and I am using the new firmware) I like the ease of making 3D titles with MEP17+ and you can also correct the alignment easily if you need to (and since you use a 2 cam rig you'll be interested to know MEP17+ is supposed to let you manually change the frames so you can get sync between the two videos) I would give MEP a thumbs up, not pro software but it has very useful features for the amateur stereographer and it's fairly easy to use.

@Likay I have no idea what's up with Youtube, seems like lately when I try to put up a new video it glitches out. I have noticed they are changing the 3D interface so it probably has something to do with that. Try watching in 720 HD it looks less blocky and more closely represents what I am seeing before YT compresses it to death

Return to “Favorite Online S-3D Videos”