X'10 Canada Report & Editorial

Love it or Lump it - post your feedback to individual blog posts on mtbs3D.com
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

X'10 Canada Report & Editorial

Post by PressBot »

By Neil Schneider

Last night, we got to check out X'10 Canada.  It's a private demo of Microsoft Games titles due out this holiday season, and the top offerings by third parties like Ubisoft, Electronic Arts, Bethesda Softworks, WB Games, and more.

Microsoft was all about Kinect, and devoted an entire floor for people to swing their bodies and jump up and down.  There were some innovative ideas on display, though I see this targeting kids more than adult gamers.  Future content will determine how this ultimately gets positioned.

Let me be clear that this was an...

Read full article...
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: X'10 Canada Report & Editorial

Post by Dom »

I was reading 3dtv reviews at http://www.futureshop.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and they are alll postive also saying that a wii connected to the samsungs 3dtv works well in 3d with the 2d-3d conversion program in the tv. So maybe this can be a good thing for the consoles that don't support 3d, just buy a tv with conversion software and play in simulated 3d. Maybe the tv companies can work more with the pixel detections of objects, distances, forgrounds backgrounds, lighting and then the gaming software companies don't need to specially make 3d games,if they want. Someones gotta do the dirty work! :mrgreen:

Return to “MTBS Editorial User Remarks”