Shutterglasses Problem

drmrsolds
One Eyed Hopeful

Shutterglasses Problem

Post by drmrsolds »

I have a problem I was wondering if somebody can help me with. I have an X1 projector connected to my pc via a Quadro FX1300 card with edim wireless glasses and emiter connected straight to the cards 3 pin din.
I have got it all set up with the latest drivers under XP 64 (176 I think), and when I run stereoscopic player in quad buffered mode, the glasses fire up but the constantly pulse slowly.
It does this even if I hook up th edim dongle.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Quad core 2.66
6 gigs Ram
Quadro fx1300
edim wireless (dlp)
edim dongle
edim emitter
sp4800 projector (X1)
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: Shutterglasses Problem

Post by Dom »

I don't have a quadro card so I have not troubleshooted before on it, but can you use software pageflipp with it? Using the dongle and the ed.exe activator to enable the glasses. Are the glasses wireless? If they are check the batteries. Also I don't know if you need it but does your quadro card need or have the nvidia stereodrivers for it. If you do did you select the right connection output type as DIN 3D vesa 5 pin I think.

Other than this I don't know what to do I'm sure someone else knows though and could help.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
drmrsolds
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Shutterglasses Problem

Post by drmrsolds »

I have tried all I can think of, I have tried with the onboard din as well as the edim dongle. with the dongle it is the same with the ed activator.
The same whether I use quad buffered or software pageflipped.
Is the emitter for the dlp wirless the same as the pc ones?
I am using the emitter and glasses from my samsung tv.

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”