Will the PS3 3D mode for movies support polarized glasses?

arjelou06
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Will the PS3 3D mode for movies support polarized glasse

Post by arjelou06 »

Based on the graph, it has a speedy growth. Most of the people are using a commercial to live. Because of their needs, they are inventing and producing something where they can get money. Either way, I am still glad that human are using their creativity and intelligence. Hope use only in good things.
Last edited by arjelou06 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fredz
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Fredz »

When you use only one search term, Google Trends uses a scale to maximize the size of the graphic. The only way to have a real comparison is to use at least two search terms. And in this respect, DisplayPort is in a pretty bad shape compared to other standards like HDMI, DVI or VGA. Unfortunately...
DmitryKo
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by DmitryKo »

The market share of DisplayPort may be 1/100th of DVI and VGA right now, but its growth trend is positive, and I'm inclined to believe that 2011-2012 will be the year when DisplayPort really takes off.

Even now eDP accounts for 10% of notebook panel sales, according to VESA eDP 1.2 press release, and DisplayPort 1.1 is present in every Intel processor with integrated graphics... I doubt these facts are reflected by Google Trends or Google Insights tools which basically analyze Google search queries and record "how often a particular search-term is entered relative to the total search-volume across various regions of the world, and in various languages". Etc. Sorry, I don't think it is worth our time to repeat same arguments all over again.
jhonsadins
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by jhonsadins »

In the new Sony Bravia TV Samsung 3DTV and 3D? I think that television SENSIO use the chip. The Cell processor could probably do the same. This would be an impressive looking 3D games on your current focus when there is not much 3D content yet.

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”