How do I play my my Youtube Videos in 3D ?

Recostar
Cross Eyed!

How do I play my my Youtube Videos in 3D ?

Post by Recostar »

Hi guys,
As funny as this sounds I can't seem to watch my 3D Youtube videos using Nvidias 3D Vision Video Player. I add the URL to the player and i get this message
"Could not render all streams. Maybe a codec necessary to play this file is not installed".

I have Silverlight and downloaded and installed a mega codec pack. I'm using Samsung SyncMaster2233rz as monitor and have the latest drivers and video player. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, any ideas ?

Thanks ,
Recostar
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Re: How do I play my my Youtube Videos in 3D ?

Post by Likay »

The youtubeplayer is flash what i know about. Are you sure you're adding the link to the actual vid (the youtubelink is to the videopage but isn't actually pointing to the video)? I don't know if the nvidias stereoscopic player supports youtubelinks but myself i use youtubedownloaderhd if i like the media (like your vids for example! 8-) ) and plays using the stereoscopic player.
Before the latest youtube-"upgrade" we who used the iz3ddriver could watch youtubevids with the fave choice of solution by simply maximizing the vid. It doesn't work due to the the update but i hope we get that feature back.
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
Recostar
Cross Eyed!

Post by Recostar »

Likay wrote:The youtubeplayer is flash what i know about. Are you sure you're adding the link to the actual vid (the youtubelink is to the videopage but isn't actually pointing to the video)? I don't know if the nvidias stereoscopic player supports youtubelinks but myself i use youtubedownloaderhd if i like the media (like your vids for example! 8-) ) and plays using the stereoscopic player.
Before the latest youtube-"upgrade" we who used the iz3ddriver could watch youtubevids with the fave choice of solution by simply maximizing the vid. It doesn't work due to the the update but i hope we get that feature back.
I don't think I'm pointing it to the Video itself, I'm going to try it now. Thanks for the info.

Update" It turns out I was pointing it to the video, I can't see what codec I'm missing though. This is strange.
Gae43
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Gae43 »

I drag the video from my temporary internet files folder, re-name the file to ***.flv and then convert to AVI using AviDemux. I can then watch it in Stereoscopic Player in page flip output which looks far superior than interlaced.

Gae43

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”