sView 0.4.0.6 Released!

Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

sView 0.4.0.6 Released!

Post by Neil »

Updated to sView 0.4.0.6 in the downloads section. Post your results.

Regards,
Neil
v3ry
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by v3ry »

Very good result for me,dont see any entrelaced and very more stable for me. If its possible to support movie?
Very thanks for share this software and thanks to dev for really good work and support for iz3d.
sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by sharky »

no problems for me too... all problems are gone.. really good software! i love the zoom functionality
gkv311
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by gkv311 »

v3ry wrote:If its possible to support movie?
Very thanks for share this software and thanks to dev for really good work and support for iz3d.
There is no movie support in near future, because here is some already available software for it and no actually stereo-movies available :D. Movie support is very buggy and hard - I haven't plans for that.

Thanks.
AMD FX-8350 / RadeOn HD6850 / ASUS Xonar D2X / 32GB RAM
ASUS VG27AH 27" (passive stereo, IPS) / Ubuntu 13.04 AMD64
sView (stereoscopic viewer) author
Relax3
One Eyed Hopeful

You are a lifesaver

Post by Relax3 »

Hi, Gavrilov

I'm a iZ3D user and I got truoble using iZ3D MPC, but sView perform very well with my iZ3D monitor.
I must thank you for your sView program. (The iZ3D MPC problem still under investigation by iZ3D team and they recommend sView program here.)

Here is the idea you might consider
- Could we save each image's stereo setting in sView or save as another image file? Because I have to adjust the separation/vertical separation every time when I open a image. And by saving this, the slideshow mode could be very good for showing 3D images.

Again, thanks for your sView !
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Compliments to the programmer! It's great viewing pictures in this program. I love the adjustments that can be made for best/natural reproduction. Has built myself i stereocamera lately so it really comes handy. :D

cheers
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”