Can we edit submissions? Other thoughts...

GameGrade3D is a new gamer driven database of the top games, their best settings, and the visual results you can expect using DDD, iZ3D, NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision, and native 3D solutions.

Have questions and ideas for GameGrade3D? Share them here!
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Can we edit submissions? Other thoughts...

Post by cybereality »

Would there be a way to edit a submission or maybe preview it as the last step to submission? My problem is that I rated Street Fighter 4 for DDD and the M3GA gave it a 70% silver rating but the game in unplayable. However the problem was specific to this game and not accurately listed. The problem was that the players in the game (and any NPCs in the background) would disappear in one eye rendering the game unplayable. I choose the option "some objects appear in only one eye" but I don't think that reflected the severity of the issue in this case. Could we manually deduct points for an unknown issue or something. I don't feel the game should have a silver rating, it should be like 30% or something.
Neil

Re: Can we edit submissions? Other thoughts...

Post by Neil »

We are working on this. We may have to come up with a delete feature so you can start from scratch.

Working on it.

If you resubmit the same game with the same drivers, it will overwrite your previous entry.

Regards,
Neil
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

Ok, that is good to know about the resubmissions. But I still have a problem: how can I rate this game lower or somehow explain that the game is unplayable with the DDD driver?
Neil

Post by Neil »

We will add a comments section. The numeric scoring still has to be adjusted and weighted.

At airport waiting for flight to Germany! (fmx2010).

Regards,
Neil

Return to “GameGrade3D Discussion”