StereoMovie Maker question

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
Shilar
One Eyed Hopeful

StereoMovie Maker question

Post by Shilar »

Ok, I finally got the channels to separate on a "flicker" field sequential movie (planning on making a polarized 3D setup), but my question is this: Do I have a way to include the audio, or do I have to rip that individually? I am using StereoMovie Maker 1.10
Gae43
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: StereoMovie Maker question

Post by Gae43 »

I just wrote a long reply to this but lost it all when I accidentaly pressed "save" instead of "submit" and hitting the back button lost all my text!! :x

So as a quick response just try experimenting with different codecs both audio and video. StereoMovie maker is temperamental with audio and doesn't always show it or save it.
Otherwise, as you mentioned, just add all the audio at the end using Virtualdub.

Gae43
Shilar
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: StereoMovie Maker question

Post by Shilar »

Gae43 wrote:I just wrote a long reply to this but lost it all when I accidentaly pressed "save" instead of "submit" and hitting the back button lost all my text!! :x

So as a quick response just try experimenting with different codecs both audio and video. StereoMovie maker is temperamental with audio and doesn't always show it or save it.
Otherwise, as you mentioned, just add all the audio at the end using Virtualdub.

Gae43
Hehe, I've done -that- before. Thank you for replying on this. I'm just glad I cleared one major hurdle (separating the channels). I'll try other codecs.

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”