TDVisor optional equipment

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
Tril
Certif-Eyed!

TDVisor optional equipment

Post by Tril »

It would be nice if pictures and descriptions of the optional equipment were available on TDVision website.
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT:
Helmet Mounted (Military)
Head Band (Medical)
Lightweight Arms (Training and Education)
Full Immersion Attachment (Extreme Video gamer)
Docking Station
Soft Carrying Case
Hard case
I'm personally interested in the last 4 in the list but I would like to see a description and pictures of all of them if possible.

I heard directly from Manuel R. Gutierrez Novelo that the Full Immersion Attachment (Extreme Video gamer) includes earphones and a complete blocking of light for true immersion. It would be nice to see what it looks like.

What's the docking station?

What's the difference between the soft carrying case and the hard case? Is one of them included by default with the purchase of the TDVisor?
ramdac
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ramdac »

yeh, i'd be interested in seeing some of these things to

will head tracking hardware be an eventual option?
eschur
One Eyed Hopeful

Add-ons

Post by eschur »

What are some of the things you guys want to see the most? What is your wish list?
ramdac
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ramdac »

some sort of video out on the docking station, so what the person sees can be seen by others on a regular monitor.

the full immersion attachment sounds good

and head tracking hardware
crim3
Certif-Eyed!

Post by crim3 »

Yes, head tracking, very important.
And an optional design that would allow to see keyboard and joysticks etc. By now it's not practical to completely hide the real world.
eschur
One Eyed Hopeful

Video out

Post by eschur »

ramdac wrote:some sort of video out on the docking station, so what the person sees can be seen by others on a regular monitor.

the full immersion attachment sounds good

and head tracking hardware
That is absolutely in the works. You can achieve that even now with the use of iogear splitters. One of the benefits of TDVision technology is our 2D compatibility. Expect to see that on the control box in the future.

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”