Early adopter preorder for MTBS3D users.

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
eschur
One Eyed Hopeful

Early adopter preorder for MTBS3D users.

Post by eschur »

We are at a stable version now with our TDVisor-SD accepting both VGA and DVI inputs. This means with DVI we have achieved the only all digital HMD solution. Even with the SD at 800x600 the quality of the LCOS display is so good that you cannot perceive a pixel at all. This unit also has adjustable intra-ocular distance so the user can set it to their specific distance between their pupils. This unit also had adjustable diopters for people do not need to wear glasses if they can match their prescription. There is enough eye relief in the unit to wear glasses and the unit at the same time if the diopters can't be matched. We will throw in our software suite which includes a media player called DejaView, Our stereo virtual worled called the AlterSpace, 3DSMax export and the ability to create stereo files for viewing both in our DejaView Media Player. I'm looking forward to hearing your comments on our units.

The preorder link is
http://www.tdvision.com/Preorder.html

Let us know in the form you heard about this on MTBS3D for some extra goodies.

Thanks,
Ethan Schur
crim3
Certif-Eyed!

Post by crim3 »

I hear sweet temptation whispering at my ear... aargh. I would buy one only to compare with mine, but that's not the kind of expenditure that a married man should do ;)
I'll have to wait.
ramdac
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ramdac »

Awesome news,
when do you think you will be shipping them? Will the HD version be released at the same time?
Also what do expect to sell more of, the SD or HD models?

Cheers :)
eschur
One Eyed Hopeful

Release Dates

Post by eschur »

Anyone who orders the TDVisor-SD will receive the unit 4-6 weeks after the purchase order is received. These units are available now.

The TDVisor-HD will start shipping around Feb-March 2008. We will be showing prototypes at the CES show in Las Vegas. We have a backlog of orders for the TDVisor-HD so it will be first come first serve.

There is high demand for the TDVisor-HD, I think that will ultimately be our biggest seller. The SD units are quite good though and have been serving customers for months now.
Doom Lord
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Doom Lord »

Hi,

Will you ship these units to the UK? I would be using these for Gaming so can you confirm that it uses the Nvidia driver?

Thanks.
eschur
One Eyed Hopeful

Shipping

Post by eschur »

Sure. We can ship anywhere in the world. (S&H not included in the price)

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”