Greetingz!

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
vega0422
One Eyed Hopeful

Greetingz!

Post by vega0422 »

Just wanted to hop on the forums and introduce myself since I have another GFX card and an IZ3D arriving on Monday [02/15]! I've been the biggest advocate for S-3D in my area for a good year or two, and being that I live in such a small town I'd say I'm the first one around here to buy the IZ3D. Looking forward to spreading the love and convincing others to get in the game! (no pun intended... or pun intended?)

I'm hopin to be on these forums a good deal from here out, and I really don't know why I'm posting this... I suppose I'm just so excited to be getting my IZ3D that I need someplace to voice my excitement and there seems to be no better place than MTBS3D!

I'd also like to comment that this site is absolutely wonderful; it's great to see a community-based grassroots fueled movement for advocating 3D technology, and it's nice to see that there are people out there who are as ecstatic about the whole thing as I am.

Nice to meet y'all!
-Michael
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Greetingz!

Post by Neil »

Greetings!

Welcome to MTBS. Always good to see a new member.

Here is some reading material before you get started with the monitor:

http://www.mtbs3d.com/cgi-bin/newslette ... ews_id=44/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It will save you oodles of time once you understand the concepts.

Regards,
Neil
cirk2
Certif-Eyed!

Post by cirk2 »

Welcome fellow Stereoscopic islander ;)

Congratz to you monitor, someway I'm envy... Over here in europe I can't get the monitor (or better: only very expensive).

With a decent setup you can easily converte some more people. I converted one console-only gamer to a stereoscopic PC gamer, just find out they faforite game and blow their mind ;)

But at first:

Have fun
vrekks
Cross Eyed!

Post by vrekks »

Well hello there parter. Glad to see you getting your 3d on. Let us know what you think of the monitor once you test it out.
"Who has ever torn himself from the claw that encloses you when you drop a seed in a TV parlor? It grows you any shape it wishes! It is an environment as real as the world. It becomes and is the truth. Books can be beaten down with reason. But with all my knowledge and scepticism, I have never been able to argue with a one-hundred-piece symphony orchestra, full colour, three dimensions, and I being in and part of those incredible parlors."
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Hi and welcome! And agrees fully: Stereogaming is the best thing that happened to gaming overall!
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

welcome to MTBS3D enjoy your stay!
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Welcome to the wonderful world of stereo 3D!!!!! Have fun with your IZ3D.

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”