HELPNewer 162.50 drivers +162.50 stereo anaglyph only?

Discussion of legacy stereoscopic 3D gaming hardware and software (e.g. NVIDIA XP stereoscopic 3D drivers).
coolnesscat
One Eyed Hopeful

HELPNewer 162.50 drivers +162.50 stereo anaglyph only?

Post by coolnesscat »

Please help Is thr a way to unlock or isplay he I/O page flip DDC VGA Glasse 3d stereo vieeeeeeeeetype in the newer nvidia stereo drives?
Is there a hack ?
Please email a response.
Thanks
coolnesscat
One Eyed Hopeful

HELP Newer 162.50 drivers +162.50 stereo anaglyph only?

Post by coolnesscat »

Please help Is there a way to unlock or display the I/O page flip DDC VGA Glasse 3d stereo view type in the newer nvidia stereo drives?
Is there a hack ?
Please email a response.
Thanks
Sorry for the previous typos
sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by sharky »

hi! welcome to the board.. please dont post multiple times the same.. as soon as somebody who knows the answer reads he is going to respond.

this is a porblem more than one user already had and on the forum if youuse the search functionality you can find it. i think the solution was to go back to a previous driver version but i am not shurea bout that. hope somebody can help you more then i do..

cu

sharky
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute it for my own."
Jamie Hyneman: "It's really cool, but really unusual."

Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

I second that:
In my case it did help reverting to 162.18fw+162.15stereo. Have no idea either what causes the problem but it does seem like a hardware recognition problem though.

cheers
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
coolnesscat
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by coolnesscat »

I do have the classic control panele to adjust the stereo, but there is no way to select I/O page flip DDC VGA Glasse in 3d stereo there is no more pull down menu to select the viewer types . it only shows Analgyph as being available for 162.15 162.18 and 162.50 all the same anaglyph only I have seen someone else say the same thing. older drivers dont work on a series card . I get a dirver mismatch error f i use the new forceware driver with an older stereo driver can smeone please help!
Jahun
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Jahun »

I have the same issue (as stated somewhere before), with any 162. series drivers..

94.24 is the last one working for me afaik. Newer drivers give me the stereo viewertype options only if I have my TFT's hooked up. As soon as I hook up the projectors, the option is gone.. :|

Tried a few things here and there, but none of it fixed this..I think we'll have to wait... as usual :P

Return to “Nvidia Legacy Drivers”