Race 07 - (Simbin)

nathansteinke
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Race 07 - (Simbin)

Post by nathansteinke »

This is an email I sent to Simbin asking about stereo3d. I love their racing sims and have been playing them for years. Race '07 is their latest racing sim coming out later this year.

sales@simbin.com

Hello,
I am a big fan of racing simulations and Simbin. I own GTL, GTR and GTR 2 and set up three computers for my birthday this past year
racing Lotus Elites at Crystal Palace in GTL. I had a blast racing with my brothers and friends. Since my brother
wasn't as familiar with Crystal Palace, toward the end of the day he drove the Mustang and I drove the Elite
and we had some close, tense races.
I also use TrackIR 4 and stereoscopic 3-D (with shutterglasses) which makes for an awesome combination.
The stereo 3-D effect in GTL and GTR and GTR 2 is exceptional. I'm wondering has anyone tried stereo3d for Race 07?
Also, there is a group that gives certifications to let consumers know that your game works with stereo 3-D. This is a free
certification from MTBS3D.com (Meant to Be Seen 3D). It is good for your customers to know that your game works in stereo 3-D and good
for you to let them know that. Have you heard of this and/or are considering this?

Thank you for your time. I'm looking forward to trying out Race 07 ( downloading it now as I type this e-mail) and seeing
how it works with TrackIR and stereo-3d.
Thanks again.
-Nathan Steinke
nathansteinke

Post by nathansteinke »

I received a brief reply from SIMBIN...

-------------------------------------

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the heads up and the kind words.
We'll look into this and see if the "mtbs3d" certification might be
of interest to us.
sharky

Post by sharky »

well not that bad.. :)sounds really good.. good work :)
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute it for my own."
Jamie Hyneman: "It's really cool, but really unusual."

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”