Dungeon Siege 2

Discussion of legacy stereoscopic 3D gaming hardware and software (e.g. NVIDIA XP stereoscopic 3D drivers).
scarab
Two Eyed Hopeful

Dungeon Siege 2

Post by scarab »

Dungeon Siege 2

Pure Platinum!

The only Anomalie i have is a small square around the cursor (only if i move the cursor)

screenshots: http://www.scarab.kilu2.de/3d-brille/jp ... Siege%202/
RAZOR3D SHUTTER GLASSES @ NEC Diamond Pro 930SB(19" CRT) @ 6600GT
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

All I can say is WOW!!!!

I can't speak to the certification level, but your screen shots are AWESOME!

Someone enjoys his videogames. :P

You are putting a lot of hard work here. You should post some links to it from other sites so people can follow-up and post their findings and contributions.

Regards,
Neil
Xerion
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Xerion »

Thanks from me for your hard work as well, very nice to know about games that work good with stereo. I might post some findings of my own soon :)
Current Rig: Intel i7 920 @ 4.0GHz, 6 GB ram, Geforce GTX670 -> Nvidia 3D Vision on LG 47LM615S (interlaced, spoofing Zalman EDID) + Oculus Rift
Control Peripherals: Novint Falcon, Razer Hydra, P5 Glove, XBOX 360 Controller, Wiimote, Saitek X52 Pro (flight control system), Logitech G27 (racing wheel), Logitech G15 (keyboard), Razer Naga Molten Edition (mouse)
scarab
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by scarab »

I have wrote somthing about MTBS at a german "Z800 3D-Visor" forum. (http://3d.kostenloses-forum.org/mforum/ ... &mforum=3d)
There are also some very active members but i dont know how good they can speak English so i said they can send me their experience with games and i try to translate it in English. I have wrote all certification rules they have to mind.
RAZOR3D SHUTTER GLASSES @ NEC Diamond Pro 930SB(19" CRT) @ 6600GT

Return to “Nvidia Legacy Drivers”