z800 and iz3d driver

wuhlei
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: z800 and iz3d driver

Post by wuhlei »

crim3 wrote:It works in the same games that work with shutter glasses, it uses the same signal for stereo-3D. An additional constraint is that the game should run in 800x600.
You can get it from vrealities.com but I'm afraid 2 years ago emagin raised the price from 500$ to 1500$. There is a dual input version that would work with current versions of iz3d drivers but it's over 2000$.
I wonder why would iz3d raise the price for dual input. where can I find the dual input version
and does it downscale to 640x480? didn't iz3d make an adapter for better shutter sync right.
Albert Einstein
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
crim3
Certif-Eyed!

Post by crim3 »

Only 800x600. It doesn't scale any resolution.
vrealities has all z800 versions and there are other sites. Just search at google.
But it's a lot expensive, :shock: are you really going for that? It's true that I'm very pleased with mine, but it took me months to get used to it. I almost sold it in the first week. :oops:
Zalman Trimon ZM-M220W / Acer H5360 with Another Eye2000 shutters / nVIDIA GTX760
vulcannz
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by vulcannz »

I've just flicked over from using a 7600GT to a GTX 285 with my Z800.

I've been playing with the IZ3D drivers, but have a few issues.

Is there a key to swap eyes 'in application'? I couldn't see this anywhere.

I also have at least one game that starts up in stereo fine, but after the game loads textures it flicks back to mono. The game is Aces High ( http://www.flyaceshigh.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) and always worked well with the old nvidia stereo drivers. Are there any tips or guides for misbehaving games/compatibility issues?
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

CTRL-F8 will swap the eyes.

Regards,
Neil
wuhlei

Post by wuhlei »

never mind
Albert Einstein
wuhlei

Post by wuhlei »

how is the Z800 support I'm thinking about getting one.
Albert Einstein
crim3
Certif-Eyed!

Post by crim3 »

wuhlei wrote:how is the Z800 support I'm thinking about getting one.
It's crap
Zalman Trimon ZM-M220W / Acer H5360 with Another Eye2000 shutters / nVIDIA GTX760
vrekks
Cross Eyed!

Post by vrekks »

wuhlei wrote:how is the Z800 support I'm thinking about getting one.
If you are talking about support from emagin, forget it. I tried emailing them a few times. I got one response that said they would get back to me and never did. My subsequent follow up emails were never responded to at all.

If you are talking about iz3d support for it I can't comment personally but I spoke with one person who said it is terrible.
"Who has ever torn himself from the claw that encloses you when you drop a seed in a TV parlor? It grows you any shape it wishes! It is an environment as real as the world. It becomes and is the truth. Books can be beaten down with reason. But with all my knowledge and scepticism, I have never been able to argue with a one-hundred-piece symphony orchestra, full colour, three dimensions, and I being in and part of those incredible parlors."

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”