Looking for advice on S3D drivers

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
Dangerskew
One Eyed Hopeful

Looking for advice on S3D drivers

Post by Dangerskew »

About a week ago I picked up a 73" Mitsubishi DLP that's 3D Ready. Now I'm not completely new to S3D, I've had a pair or eDimensional shutter glasses for years but haven't been able to use them for a long time since I've been using LCD monitors. Back then I used the old school Nvidia 3D driver. Is it still the driver of choice? I looked into their new 3D Vision driver, but it seems to only work if you have their USB emitter. I also checked out the iZ3D driver, but don't know anything about it really.

Which one should I use? If it matters, here's my computer specs:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 ghz
4gb ram
2x Nvidia 9800GT 512MB in SLI
Windows 7 64 bit
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Looking for advice on S3D drivers

Post by Neil »

You can try the iZ3D drivers for free. I'd be interested to know if you could get them to work properly with Windows 7 and your SLI rig - I hear good things about SLI compatibility and Windows 7.

Regards,
Neil
Dangerskew
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Dangerskew »

Sounds good. Do I want to set the stereo output to Shutter or 3D DLP? My TV is 120hz.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

3D DLP.

Follow this guide for the best results:

http://www.mtbs3d.com/cgi-bin/newslette ... ews_id=44/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,
Neil

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”