Online Anti-hack software blocking IZ3D drivers

Segya
One Eyed Hopeful

Online Anti-hack software blocking IZ3D drivers

Post by Segya »

Hello,
I wondered if there is anything one could do about anti hacking programs (gameguard, hackshield, etc.) that run with many onlinegames, proclaiming having found a hack and shutting down the game when IZ3D drivers are enabled. (e.g.: Cabal Online, Florensia (these two work with the old nvidia drivers to some degree), s4league or Phantasy Star Universe).

Would it be possible for the devs to add a less easy to detect mode to IZ3D drivers or something?
cirk2
Certif-Eyed!

Re: Online Anti-hack software blocking IZ3D drivers

Post by cirk2 »

Posible is it shurely, but what is more supect? A software that is trying to hide or one that doesn't?

The way should be to talk to the programmers of the anti-hack softwares to put the driver on a whitelist
Segya
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Segya »

That would be a nice way too. Everything that works is fine with me. I'd just hope that they keep up to date with whitelisting new driver releases.
BlackQ
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by BlackQ »

we are working to find either more safe way to work with DX to prevent anti-cheat or anti-hack software disturbing or way to cooperate with this companies to guarantee them safety of our driver
UndeadD3vi1
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UndeadD3vi1 »

Gameguard claims my Logitech Gaming Keyboard is a Cheat...
Nevermind, from what I hear Cabal is full of Cheats/Hacks now.

Come to think of it, I've never had a issue with any Anti-Cheat System other than Gameguard...
Make up your own opinions, don't believe B.S! Especally when its about a human and spread with the intent of ruing that persons life.

3D is the Future of Viewing Tech, you see in 3D naturally so how can it not be something you want on your screens?!

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”