EXTREME HELP NEEDED ; (! iZ3D monitor NOT FOUND

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
ScrewedGuy3D
One Eyed Hopeful

EXTREME HELP NEEDED ; (! iZ3D monitor NOT FOUND

Post by ScrewedGuy3D »

I installed 1.09 ...found out its the latest version. i uninstalled 1.07. At the end of 1.09 I got an error from control center stating "iZ3D Monitor not found" I just hit okay ..and then a dialog box came up asking me to "CONTINUE Anyways or STOP INSTALL" I hit continue [both front and back]. Surprise surprise...Mr iZ3D Control Center "setup screens" does not work. What the heck? Still says my monitor is "not found". When I click static image test it says "Make sure it's plugged in..." Um..HELLO?

I went to my ATI control center and right now it shows BOTH panels. iZ3D (Front + Back). Windows Display shows (Multiple Displays).... what the heck does it take for the control centers to recognize that your damn monitor is hooked up? I mean frikken seriously.

Am I screwed and did I waste my money?

Update: Tried changing around the DVI cables on the video card (same as if i had done it via monitor). Did not make any changes...
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Re: EXTREME HELP NEEDED ; (! iZ3D monitor NOT FOUND

Post by Likay »

There was a problem with monitor detection on some ati cards. Have you tried one of the betas? (1.10b2 or 1.10b3)?
Iz3d.com was temporary down right now but i can put them up for you later this evening.
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
ScrewedGuy3D
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ScrewedGuy3D »

Note:

Been doing some tests for 3 hrs now. It's not just me. A lot of ATI cards, as you said, are having trouble getting "Setup Screens" to work. Specifically those with X2's (dual and single).

I also have some newbie notes for the guide..if Neil wants to use it.

It's crucial for anyone who has ATI to make sure they hook up their 'back panel' FIRST. And then their front panel. ATI Control Center/drivers automatically 'clones' the monitors which is fine ---but not if you plug in your front panel first.

Your windows will have vanished, and you would need to switch your cables . Because the moment you do, the back panel becomes your first display adapter, and everything shows. The same would apply if you hook them up, unclone your monitors [seperate/dual view], unplugged all DVI and replugged front DVI first, it would require you to put on your glasses.

I think that's crucial to note!! Thank you. I will try the beta...but the site is down I'm a afraid. Do you kindly have any mirrors?
ScrewedGuy3D
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ScrewedGuy3D »

This 3D is revolutionary. WOW. You were right. I installed the latest 1.10B3 or w/e drivers and it works now :D oh my god so happyyy <3
dreamingawake
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by dreamingawake »

Welcome to the world of 3d ! Likay is the man when it comes to 3d stuffs.
:)
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Thanks! Feels great to help. There's quite a few here with good knowledge about 3d and hardware stuffs. Stick around! :D

Uploaded on megaupload:
Iz3d1.10b2
Iz3d1.10b3
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The drivers have always been in our downloads section! Why work so hard?!?

http://www.mtbs3d.com/dloads/index.php? ... egory&id=8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,
Neil
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Lol! I guess the first things to get blinded is the eyes... :oops:
Welder
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Welder »

Yes, our website is unfortunately down for a bit. I setup a temp page here though: http://iz3d.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It sounds as if you plugged the monitor in while the computer was running, it is not recommended to disconnect/connect/switch cables while the computer is running.

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”