GTR Won't Launch in Stereo (or Toggled)

delyrious
One Eyed Hopeful

GTR Won't Launch in Stereo (or Toggled)

Post by delyrious »

Hi, I know GTR is a pretty old game and hardly worth the time, but I'm trying to load some stuff on the XP Pro side of a dual boot box.

I have tried all driver versions (uninstalled/reinstalled) from 1.08 to 1.10s and although I'm able to get the test applications to display wonderfully, GTR won't start in Stereo or even with the Toggle enabled (Runs fine maxed otherwise). I've tried reducing all graphics, AA on/off, VSync on/off. Grid Demo won't work either? I also have tri-def drivers loaded but disabled (I had no problems having both loaded disabling one at a time in Vista64). I see that both GTR and Grid are on the supported list so I am at a bit of a loss. I actually have the Nvidia glasses and the Samsung/DDD glasses functioning in tandem (via a home constructed miniDIN3 splitter 8) ) on my Vista 64 side...... but was hoping to purchase the iz3d checkerboard output for my XP side for older games like GTR that are iz3d supported but aren't vista friendly. :(

I'm working with...

XP Pro
9800GTX+
p7n mobo
q8200 quad
checkerboard output to 50" Sammy PDP

Any help or advise is appreciated as I'm sure I must be missing something. :oops:
MSI P7N (750i)
C2Q Q8200 2.33-2.93 (box-air ATM)
4x2GB DDR2 Corsair XMS2 PC6400 1:1
EVGA GTX470 (750/1500/1800)
Antec TruePower Quattro 850W
Antec Skeleton (Open Air top 250mm, front 92mm, + rear 92mm @ GPU)
WinVista Ultimate 64bit SP2

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”