You can buy the Samsung shutterglasses seperately for $43.76

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
Anthony1
Cross Eyed!

You can buy the Samsung shutterglasses seperately for $43.76

Post by Anthony1 »

I just ordered two pairs of the Samsung shutterglasses, and one emitter, minus all the TriDef software stuff. The Samsung shutterglasses are $43.76 each, and the emitters are $23.15. One downside though, is that the shipping is $7.25 and they also charge a $4.50 handling fee. So it's costing me $11.75 for them to be shipped to me. Also, if you live in New Jersey or California, you also pay sales tax. I'm in California, so I also had to pay sales tax. You can order them at samsungparts.com

BN81-01330A A/S-EMITTER $23.15
BN81-01329A A/S-GLASSES $43.76

I ended up paying a grand total of $130.44 after taxes and all the shipping charges. Still, I think it's a better deal than getting only 1 pair of glasses with the TriDef software. It seems that everybody that gets that package only uses the TriDef software temporarily before either using Nvidia or iZ3D.

Also, it's not a bad idea to order up to 4 glasses along with your emitter. I would have done that, had I had the extra cash. The shipping charge would have been exactly the same, whether I was ordering 1 pair of glasses by themselves, or 4 pairs of glasses and 1 emitter. Once you go to 5 pairs of glasses and the emitter, then the shipping cost increases.
StereoGaming4Me
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: You can buy the Samsung shutterglasses seperately for $43.76

Post by StereoGaming4Me »

My old elsa shutterglasses work fine with a samsung dlp hdtv. You can get them on ebay for $15 if that. Just try to avoid no-name shutters on ebay.
Anthony1
Cross Eyed!

Post by Anthony1 »

StereoGaming4Me wrote:My old elsa shutterglasses work fine with a samsung dlp hdtv. You can get them on ebay for $15 if that. Just try to avoid no-name shutters on ebay.
I keep seeing posts of people talking about the elsa glasses breaking repeatedly.
wickedwings
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by wickedwings »

StereoGaming4Me wrote:My old elsa shutterglasses work fine with a samsung dlp hdtv. You can get them on ebay for $15 if that. Just try to avoid no-name shutters on ebay.
Pls provide model # or link? Wireless? Much thanks.

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”