Crysis 3 101% perfectly working in 40 series, hard work pays off for me to play it and u all.

UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Crysis 3 101% perfectly working in 40 series, hard work pays off for me to play it and u all.

Post by UnityBeing »

Been up all night and succeeded in cracking Crysis 3 no thanks to EA. EA made my life a living hell that I had to find a drm free copy. Fix works, testing was short but looks amazing. I made this for myself and all u in the community secondary. Enjoy.

Instructions:

Firstly you have to disable Origin's Overlay.

Secondly you have to place settings rar in x:\Users\ChosenOne101\Saved Games\Crysis3

Thirdly you gotta start vanilla game and see if intro movie freezes as many of us nvidia consumers are having the issue with EA copy.

Lastly place workaround helix's fix in x:\Crysis 3\Bin32 and system in G:\Crysis 3

Make sure before all else you have done Nvidia profile Inspector and loaded crysis 3 nip.

Good luck, all works here. Took me hours. Enjoy.

P.S. 3Cconf is to max out graphics and has other options that might interest you.

-------------Thanks to all Shaderhackers at Helixmod and especially: DHR PayPal: paypal.me/DHRdonation and DarkStarSword paypal: paypal.me/DarkStarSword for this amazing fix.----------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“3D Vision did preserver in the hands of passionate geeks and lost support in the hands of the overbearing nerds” - UnityBeing
NeIVIeSiS
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: Crysis 3 101% perfectly working in 40 series, hard work pays off for me to play it and u all.

Post by NeIVIeSiS »

Sweet, I ought to replay it.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Crysis 3 101% perfectly working in 40 series, hard work pays off for me to play it and u all.

Post by UnityBeing »

NeIVIeSiS wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:08 pm Sweet, I ought to replay it.
Hey thanks for positive reply, it took a lot of work to get it working on latest gpu. Just be mindful that intro scene stutters in EA’s copy and there is no known fix, but u could research. Enjoy!
“3D Vision did preserver in the hands of passionate geeks and lost support in the hands of the overbearing nerds” - UnityBeing

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”