War on the Sea Dx11 and Geo11 ready!

Rubini
Two Eyed Hopeful

War on the Sea Dx11 and Geo11 ready!

Post by Rubini »

Hi mates,
War on the sea is a WWII Naval combat in the Pacific theater in “real” time.
I like war games and this one is a masterpiece for some.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1280 ... n_the_Sea/

WoTS uses Unity engine, then the last universal fix (from 4everawake) did the job almost flawless.
I just fixed some HUD issues and the moon depth.
Here some pics:

Its a WIP, link on the Heli blog in few days!
BearFozzy
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: War on the Sea Dx11 and Geo11 ready!

Post by BearFozzy »

Hey there,
thank you for making the fix. If the Game goes on sell i will buy.

I also have a question, because you sayed you like WWII Games.
What about UBOAT, one of my favorite (i think, i just started it and it blows me away ) :P

I mean the Universal Fix does work for this game too. But there are some downsides like not all Shadows are at the right places (not open world only if you zoom close to see the open UBOAT)
and if you get closer to the Water there are sometimes ugly black squares, not that often but imsersion killers. For the HUD and correct mouse Pointer Position i used the UE HUD fix from Losti.

I dont know if youre skilled enough and if the Game is your cup of coffee but for me as a Silent Hunter Veteran who wished for decades to play one of them in 3D (never happend) its the best UBoat Sim ever.
I only wished Masterotakus Autoconvergence would work for Unity too.
Personaly i think he would never play games like that to fix them *sadnoises*

Maybe try it on your own and deside if your willing to fix this game too.
Its only 10$ at the moment. Its EA but the Release date should be in a view days and it comes arround with a big patch.

But first of all thank you for fixing War on the Sea :3D
Rubini
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: War on the Sea Dx11 and Geo11 ready!

Post by Rubini »

BearFozzy wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:04 am Hey there,
thank you for making the fix. If the Game goes on sell i will buy.

I also have a question, because you sayed you like WWII Games.
What about UBOAT, one of my favorite (i think, i just started it and it blows me away ) :P

I mean the Universal Fix does work for this game too. But there are some downsides like not all Shadows are at the right places (not open world only if you zoom close to see the open UBOAT)
and if you get closer to the Water there are sometimes ugly black squares, not that often but imsersion killers. For the HUD and correct mouse Pointer Position i used the UE HUD fix from Losti.

I dont know if youre skilled enough and if the Game is your cup of coffee but for me as a Silent Hunter Veteran who wished for decades to play one of them in 3D (never happend) its the best UBoat Sim ever.
I only wished Masterotakus Autoconvergence would work for Unity too.
Personaly i think he would never play games like that to fix them *sadnoises*

Maybe try it on your own and deside if your willing to fix this game too.
Its only 10$ at the moment. Its EA but the Release date should be in a view days and it comes arround with a big patch.

But first of all thank you for fixing War on the Sea :3D
Hi BearFozzy,
Thanks by your interest. English isnt my native language
I guess that you will like War on the Sea if you have an opportunity to play it...

But now about uboat games...well i want to tell you that i was a veteran Silent Hunter player too. Mainly SH3.
I 'm a retired modder about SH3/4/5 games (nick Rubini)... perhaps you already used some of my SH3 mods and big mods like GWX, life boats, aerial torpedos, uboats water stream, clouds and fog, underwater dust & vegetation, wide-screen mod, etc...so yes, i like uboats games very much!
But i never played UBOAT yet...my age and wife :) dont leave me so much free time anymore. But If i have the opportunity i will look at the 3d fix for it. Anyway any donations must goes to Losti and others impressive guys that made this possible to us.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”