Vote if you would like to see UnityBeing banned

1. Yes, I would like to see Unity Being banned from MTBS 3D
No votes
2. Yes, I would like to see UnityBeing banned from everywhere/MTBS3D, Discord,HelixBlog and anywhere else
73%
3. No, I do not care
27%

Total votes: 15

3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

UnityBeing, for whatever reason, keeps uploading fixes from the blog to Google and these forums. His motivation is very questionable imo.
I can not help but wonder if he is inserting some type of malware.

Regardless, every shaderhacker has put numerous hours into each and every fix and carefully documented instructions and known issues for
the fix on the HelixBlog page. Some have donation links, for those that are inclined to do so. But the fixes are free to everyone.

But if you were a shaderhacker and some idiot was uploading your fixes elsewhere with the file structure compromised, would you ever
post another fix on the blog?

My assumption is that he could care less about the time and effort put into fixing a game. That much is obvious, at the very least.

Anyhow, never download his uploads, instead get it from elsewhere, where you know it is safe. Not to mention that he completely
destroys some fixes with his hacking by willy nilly mixing fixes together. Often, the needed support structure for an existing fix is
gutted from what he offers.

BTW, if you did not happen to see the post, 3D Fix Manager has received an update for Geo-11
viewtopic.php?p=195265#p195265 (march 11, 2024)
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Vote if you would like to see UnityBeing banned

Post by UnityBeing »

I don’t care. I just post elsewhere like helix discord with DSS permission, enjoy your witch hunt.
“3D Vision did preserver in the hands of passionate geeks and lost support in the hands of the overbearing nerds” - UnityBeing
a31632
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by a31632 »

No need to start a “Witch Hunt” here to use the same words. We all have different opinions, points of view, backgrounds.

I think it is fundamentally wrong to have someone excluded because some people don’t agree with what other people post. As long as it is not abusive, racist or offending people should not be blocked to post things.

This is my view on it. If you don’t like certain posts, ignore them. You are not the “gate keeper” here even though you have very valuable postings here.
I’m sorry but I don’t agree with these kind of postings or votings. No need to crucify someone publically.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

UnityBeing wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:04 pm I don’t care. I just post elsewhere like helix discord with DSS permission, enjoy your witch hunt.
A Witch Hunt would imply that you are doing nothing wrong.

First, you are stealing fixes made by other people.
Second, you are messing up the fixes by destroying the file infrastructure that makes it work.
Like in one fix, you swapped in a d3dx.ini from another and totally did away with all the Regex info that was contained in the previous one.

You are ungodly stupid and claimed Geo-11 worked with DX12, Duh, it does not.
You claimed Geo-11 worked with OpenGL. Duh, it does not.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

All I can say, it's really sad that only Losti and I seem to care that he is gutting fixes.

Not to mention, he is stealing them.

As much as I hate him, Losti hates him worse.

Why you guys are OK with him, is beyond me.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

a31632 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:50 pm No need to start a “Witch Hunt” here to use the same words. We all have different opinions, points of view, backgrounds.

I think it is fundamentally wrong to have someone excluded because some people don’t agree with what other people post. As long as it is not abusive, racist or offending people should not be blocked to post things.

This is my view on it. If you don’t like certain posts, ignore them. You are not the “gate keeper” here even though you have very valuable postings here.
I’m sorry but I don’t agree with these kind of postings or votings. No need to crucify someone publically.
That's OK, I decided to leave. You are right, I'm not the GateKeeper and dealing with this idiot is just too much.
I'm also not tech support, but I've tried going out of my way to help people.
But you know what, who cares anymore. The fact that you all think it is perfectly ok for him to upload other peoples hard work is just unfathomable.
If you are happy with his broken offerings, who am I to stand in the way.

Anyhow, I decided I'd take my hard work and leave with it. It's not like I'm a shaderhacker, so no big loss.
Flint Eastwood
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Flint Eastwood »

I'm not sure, what the intention of this guy is.
But it is really annoying to keep the good and helpful threads apart from the spamming BS that UnityBeing posts into this forum.

I mean, if he had a fundamental reason for altering all those fixes, if it would make any technical sense, then he could share his wise knowledge with us.
But I don't see that. Is it a try to spread malware? Is it a cry for attention?
He scares all the good people away and the S3D community is shrinking more and more.

In my opinion UnityBeing should go where the pepper grows and he shall never come back!
Ryzen 7800X3D // 32GB RAM // GTX 1070 // 3D-Vision glasses + Asus PG248Q // Win10 Home 64bit 22H2 // Nvidia Driver v546.29
petermg
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by petermg »

3DNovice wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:28 am
a31632 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:50 pm No need to start a “Witch Hunt” here to use the same words. We all have different opinions, points of view, backgrounds.

That's OK, I decided to leave. You are right, I'm not the GateKeeper and dealing with this idiot is just too much.
I'm also not tech support, but I've tried going out of my way to help people.
But you know what, who cares anymore. The fact that you all think it is perfectly ok for him to upload other peoples hard work is just unfathomable.
If you are happy with his broken offerings, who am I to stand in the way.

Anyhow, I decided I'd take my hard work and leave with it. It's not like I'm a shaderhacker, so no big loss.
Wow. The mighty 3DNovice was defeated by UnityBeing.
pinie
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by pinie »

I was banned from the discord server cause of the unityfuc/#/#being! lol He disrespected Losti, Flugan and even helixfax on the discord server!!! Didn't get not even one warning!! Invents crazy HACKS, and gets away with everything. Ohh well, we live in crazy times and world!! lol Crazy like him.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”