Help me choose a gaming mouse for the love of god!

Talk about everything off topic (EXCEPT POLITICS). Keep it fun!
albert90
One Eyed Hopeful

Help me choose a gaming mouse for the love of god!

Post by albert90 »

Hey everyone! As the subject says, I've been struggling to find a good gaming mouse over the past few weeks. I bought the Redragon M612 Predator. But I'm not sure what happened, some dust got inside or what and the scroll wheel ended up jamming and working on its own. needless to say, I had to switch. Then, I got my hands on a Logitech G102 LIGHTSYNC, AND THE SCROLL WHEEL once again had some issues where it wouldn't register inputs (what is with these scroll wheels?) Anyway, I would love some recommendations, I've been looking at buyers' guides trying to figure out what is the absolute epitome of a gaming mouse and heres something to give you an idea, something long-lasting since I've bought two in the past month!

Thanks in advance!
RAGEdemon
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: Help me choose a gaming mouse for the love of god!

Post by RAGEdemon »

On the link, the #1 choice is G502 Light speed.
I have 2x G502s - one Light Speed (wireless), and one Hero (wired).

Mods:

1. Magnetic Charging
2. Break off the crappy dome middle mouse switch and replace with proper mouse switch same as the main buttons.
3. Replace both the right and left click buttons with 2x Kailh switches
3. Replace the feet with Ceramic feet and a plastic mouse pad for absolutely 0 friction.

Now they are the best mice I have ever had.

The biggest problem with Logitech wireless mice is their buttons go double clickey very quickly and have to be replaced - design flaw.
Windows 11 64-Bit | 12900K @ 5.3GHz | 2080 Ti OC | 32GB 3900MHz CL16 RAM | Optane PCIe SSD RAID-0 | Sound Blaster ZxR | 2x 2000W ButtKicker LFE | nVidia 3D Vision | 3D Projector @ DSR 1600p | HP Reverb G2
janelancy
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Help me choose a gaming mouse for the love of god!

Post by janelancy »

The rapid wear and tear of the Logitech wireless mouse buttons is their most significant drawback.
io games

Return to “General Discussion”