Help! I bought Tridef 3d. Looking to PAY again to get it.

Puzzele
One Eyed Hopeful

Help! I bought Tridef 3d. Looking to PAY again to get it.

Post by Puzzele »

:(
Last edited by Puzzele on Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MK
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Help! I bought Tridef 3d. Looking to PAY again to get i

Post by MK »

What version of TriDef 3D are you using.
Puzzele
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Puzzele »

I believe it was the latest version available, 7.4. I have the proof of purchase and the registration code.

However, if I can get my hands on even an older version, I wouldn't care.. at least I could play my games in 3D. Right now, I can't activate the software I legitimately purchased. :(
MK
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MK »

I have sent you a PM.
Amari1976
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Amari1976 »

Hi MK
Can you PM me also tridef 3D 7.4 and can't reactivate it after my clean windows installation. I play Mortal kombat XL and like to try it with MK 11 in 3D top/bottom.
MK
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by MK »

You have a PM.
Tomi
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Tomi »

Please help me MK,
I have also 7.4 tridef and cant reactivate it after computer new system instalation, any ideas?
cheers
asprind
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by asprind »

Here's the latest Tridef 7.4:
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1OXcYru_ ... t=download

Password:
Tridef

Read and follow the instructions. If it still doesn't work, you probably have leftovers from the previous Tridef installations on your PC and you'll have to clean them. If that doesn't work try using the crack from here: https://mega.nz/#F!SbAiVIYB!B_DkLl5wUrc ... w!bKQWEAqT
Download these three folders, then in your Tridef installation folder find the directory that contains three folders with those exact names as the folders from the crack. They are most likely located under 'C:\Program Files (x86)\TriDef\TriDef' directory. Copy the folders from the crack to this location (or wherever the original three folders are located on your PC) and confirm to overwrite them. That should be it.
Guig2000
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Guig2000 »

Is it really for 7.4? this files are quite old!
marcus locos
Cross Eyed!

Re: Help! I bought Tridef 3d. Looking to PAY again to get it.

Post by marcus locos »

Is there a way to use Tridef 7.4 under Windows 10? For me it only works under Windows 7.
foxhound525
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by foxhound525 »

asprind wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:17 am Here's the latest Tridef 7.4:

Password:
Tridef

Read and follow the instructions. If it still doesn't work, you probably have leftovers from the previous Tridef installations on your PC and you'll have to clean them. If that doesn't work try using the crack from here: https://mega.nz/#F!SbAiVIYB!B_DkLl5wUrc ... w!bKQWEAqT
Download these three folders, then in your Tridef installation folder find the directory that contains three folders with those exact names as the folders from the crack. They are most likely located under 'C:\Program Files (x86)\TriDef\TriDef' directory. Copy the folders from the crack to this location (or wherever the original three folders are located on your PC) and confirm to overwrite them. That should be it.
You absolute loving hero!

I changed motherboard so I could run a wild overclock on my old FX8370, not realising that Tridef would break by doing so. I've been mourning for the last 2 weeks as my only other alternative was Reshade, and the 3D shader on that is nowhere near as good. But you good sir, have rescued high quality 3D! LEGEND!
link2020
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by link2020 »

asprind wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:17 am Here's the latest Tridef 7.4:

Password:
Tridef

3D gaming works great but I keep getting error "You do not have the necessary licenses" (40370129) when trying to use the media player.
I've tried it on two computers and I get the same error.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong and why it won't play 3D movies or 2D DVDs?
marcus locos
Cross Eyed!

Post by marcus locos »

I need your help. I started the game "Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons" with Tridef and there were no problems on Windows 10 and Windows 7.

Now I wanted to test Alien Isolation. There are no problems on Windows 7 but it won't start on Windows 10.

I'm not sure but I think there are no problems with Tridef. The problem must lie elsewhere. Can someone help me? Thanks very much.
Last edited by marcus locos on Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
marcus locos
Cross Eyed!

Post by marcus locos »

I've now managed to start Steam games in side-by-side.

But I have a lot of games in my Epic Game Launcher.
I also tested Alien Isolation with it and the game starts in SBS but the game crashes in the menu and I'm back on the desktop.

Does anyone know how to launch games from the epic store with tridef?
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puzzele
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Puzzele »

Welp... after FINALLY getting a cracked version of Tridef 3D (after I legitimately paid for it), I finally got around to dusting off my computer and once again playing some 3d games. But alas, it seems it STOPPED working. It 100% did work perfectly... but I'm guessing over the many months, windows did an update and now Tridef 3D does NOT work. :(

Anybody know how to get the latest version of Windows 10 (64 bit) to work with Tridef 3D? Again.. it 100% did work perfectly.. the only thing I changed was periodic updates to windows...
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Return to “DDD Tridef Ignition Driver Forums”