Helixmod database 2022, imperfect fixes for 40 series, How to shaderhack files. Rise&Shadow tomb raiderworkin-I'mback

UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Helixmod database 2022, imperfect fixes for 40 series, How to shaderhack files. Rise&Shadow tomb raiderworkin-I'mback

Post by UnityBeing »

Hi all,

NOTICE: I’m being bullied by a nobody 3Dnovice for being mentally ill, which is illegal in Europe and no international forum is above the European internal waters. I tried to contribute to the community but I errored in coming here. Now go buy the eye tracking, machine learning and get mined.

I apologise that I exploded with the accusations of Losti.

I won't be adding any Losti's work with fixes - I refuse, so if u need help with anyone PM me and I will help and provide everything for free. IN public that guy attacks and I refuse to serve his purpose to provide free work.

Here in this thread I will provide:

1. Helixmod Database 2022 thanks to DarkStarSword back then.
2. Bo3b's Or some legend's How to Shaderhack videos.
3. Imperfect and perfect fixes of games that didn't work before in 3DV in 30 and 40 series.
4. And I accept requests to investigate a game - if I own it.

Thanks and please, please collect it all as big corporations are after our entertainment to replace it with eye tracking, machine learning and data mining. SHAME ON THOSE WHO SOLD OUT. Thank GOD 99% of the shaderhackers left and legendaries.

Watch your back and check if forum is being ddos, or changing policies - this is our only place to maintain our fun without being mined. :lol:

Here goes, Helix Database 2022 - google drive, clean, reputable of mine *some games might be missing as i had to download one by one*:

Link: removed

Here is how to shaderhack by Bo3b or some legend from Helix:

Link: removed

Test post too, will post next Hacked Fixes.
Last edited by UnityBeing on Sat May 04, 2024 3:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Helixmod database 2022, imperfect&perfect fixes for 40 series, How to shaderhack files. Get it all while you can.I'm

Post by UnityBeing »

First hacked Fix that took me 2 weeks to perfect: Fallout 4 with mods, please check MO manager and the mods installed!!!!! I've provided the manifest for the Mod organizer.

link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ninASw ... sp=sharing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by UnityBeing on Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Helixmod database 2022, imperfect&perfect fixes for 40 series, How to shaderhack files. Get it all while you can.I'm

Post by UnityBeing »

Doom BFG fully working in the 40 series and I love it. Please enjoy my passionate work to make it work, it even contains a special easter egg icon:

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bEPjuZ ... sp=sharing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by UnityBeing on Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Prey 2017 - it was hard passionate work to make it work in a 40 series, pls enjoy it and improve it! and SHARE!

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ioUrce ... sp=sharing
Last edited by UnityBeing on Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Borderlands 3 Hacked fix, and thanks to a member for the help.ini solution too:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pM-nsh ... sp=sharing
Last edited by UnityBeing on Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

God of War fix by Masterotaku, a legend, pls read readme file and donate to him!

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17nQYNt ... sp=sharing
Last edited by UnityBeing on Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Mass Effect Legendary Edition, fully working albeit without mouse cursor - follow instructions:

Instructions:

1. Move arrow up and down to highlight options, then hover your mouse over the highlighted options and move slowly down to continue for it to be selected. Good luck, I need to test it more, but it works and looks amazing! Thank you DJ-RK!
2. If Blurry disable motion Blur.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i9T0oq ... sp=sharing
Last edited by UnityBeing on Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - It's 6am and I've been all night trying to Hack it, I got it to work but menu and reading items are invisible, I tried my best - I will repost if I get it fixed. The game looks amazing in 3D with 40 series glory and full fps.

Instructions: In 2D without fix and hacked files geo11 u setup max out graphics, and start a new game - when loaded in map leave. Load hacked files. Cross your fingers. If emitter is on then bingo. After you load into menu don't move, just press enter until map loads. If you wish to leave without alt + f4 then press esc and down arrow until u hear last click and enter, then alt + f4 in main menu. Also very important!!! Keep epic launcher offline if u using that platform - if on other platforms and game doesn't work in 3D, or start then use offline mode. In Epic launcher to use offline mode u gotta disconnect net by disabling your ethernet in windows, or unplugging and then epic will ask for offline mode under login - oh and u can reconnect the net when epic is offline mode until next restart of app. Good Luck.

Enjoy, d3x.ini updated Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_VTmPe ... sp=sharing

For unofficial patch: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2798091380

UPDATE:

****** VOID ENGINE UNIVERSAL FIX by DHR ******
****** DISHONORED 2 AND DISHONORED DEATH OF THE OUTSIDER ******
-------------> 101% working oldest fix, looks jaw dropping gorgeous on a 40 series maxed out, link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UFJjyY ... sp=sharing

Notice: When loading it will minimize and no offline mode needed - just click it to open, wait until it refreshes loading page - then go read some news as for me the loading took a little while. Worth it tho. Forget Masterotaku's Fix, I can't hack it properly.
Last edited by UnityBeing on Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Sniper Elite 4 with the full glory of a 40 series *working* - please tweak, please improve and share! Here are the files, max it out lol:

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dc_3Ju ... sp=sharing
Last edited by UnityBeing on Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Sniper Elite 3 with shadow problems - but worthy if u really interested in tweaking and improving, pls share a solution! Enjoy:

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EurjHw ... sp=sharing
Last edited by UnityBeing on Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

This fix came from Abwezi from Helix discord server, he made it happen, please get all files he shared with me and Jedi Fallen Order hack fix:

game fix: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AyrUA8 ... sp=sharing

all GEO11 I have: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HCXJCb ... sp=sharing
Last edited by UnityBeing on Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Not a perfect hack but I tried, it works in 3D - if u got the guts improve it and share!

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/146YRD9 ... sp=sharing
Last edited by UnityBeing on Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

What the heck are you doing, hosting a repository, shame on you.
It takes away from the time that a shaderhacker put into creating a helixblog that explains settings/configurations/known issues.
Not to mention, it avoids people seeing their donation links.

And why..... why would you post a link to your Google drive for the fix from masterotaku for God of War???? When it's on the blog.

If you are getting games to work, that is great.

But it's quite obvious that you
1: do not know what you are doing by willy nilly combining multiple fixes together hoping to get some type of result
2. have no respect for our shaderhackers, since you have essentially hijacked HelixBlog
3. you really have no interest in preserving the integrity of the community fixes and protocol
4. you have no interest in hearing anything about what you are doing wrong, nor are you interested in any type of constructive feed back
5. you have no idea what plagiarism is
UnityBeing wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:03 pm Doom BFG fully working in the 40 series and I love it. Please enjoy my passionate work to make it work, it even contains a special easter egg icon:
How about some screenshots with a MSI Ooverlay showing the API, as well as the 3Dmigoto/Geo-11 overlay and Helifax logo
I still think you are simply using the native in-game stereoscopic rendering and if not, Geo-11 is not even used/needed
I'd suggest to everyone, to first try the in-game settings, before messing around with his files.

BTW, did you update the uninstall bat to include "all" of the files/dlls you willy nilly'd together? As I said previously
What about with all of these other "hacked" fixes of yours, do they uninstall all of the installed stuff with one click? If not why?
This causes a person to have to look at and compare game files to the install folder. If your files crash a game, then a user might
use the uninstall button and think that everything was uninstalled and go down a rabbit hole looking for other sources of their crash.
This could also cause issues when they install a "real fix" that conflicts with some ini or dll left behind from your install folders.

UnityBeing wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:23 pm Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - It's 6am and I've been all night trying to Hack it, I got it to work but menu and reading items are invisible, I tried my best - I will repost if I get it fixed. The game looks amazing in 3D with 40 series glory and full fps.
My guess would be due to your willy nilly attempt to hack something together, you inadvertently used convergence settings that have it diverged off screen

Personally, if I was a moderator, I would have banned you after all of those deletes. As well as for disinformation and multi-posts. Please be a bit more careful
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

3DNovice wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:50 pm What the heck are you doing, hosting a repository, shame on you.
It takes away from the time that a shaderhacker put into creating a helixblog that explains settings/configurations/known issues.
Not to mention, it avoids people seeing their donation links.

And why..... why would you post a link to your Google drive for the fix from masterotaku for God of War???? When it's on the blog.

If you are getting games to work, that is great.

But it's quite obvious that you
1: do not know what you are doing by willy nilly combining multiple fixes together hoping to get some type of result
2. have no respect for our shaderhackers, since you have essentially hijacked HelixBlog
3. you really have no interest in preserving the integrity of the community fixes and protocol
4. you have no interest in hearing anything about what you are doing wrong, nor are you interested in any type of constructive feed back
5. you have no idea what plagiarism is
UnityBeing wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:03 pm Doom BFG fully working in the 40 series and I love it. Please enjoy my passionate work to make it work, it even contains a special easter egg icon:
How about some screenshots with a MSI Ooverlay showing the API, as well as the 3Dmigoto/Geo-11 overlay and Helifax logo
I still think you are simply using the native in-game stereoscopic rendering and if not, Geo-11 is not even used/needed
I'd suggest to everyone, to first try the in-game settings, before messing around with his files.

BTW, did you update the uninstall bat to include "all" of the files/dlls you willy nilly'd together? As I said previously
What about with all of these other "hacked" fixes of yours, do they uninstall all of the installed stuff with one click? If not why?
This causes a person to have to look at and compare game files to the install folder. If your files crash a game, then a user might
use the uninstall button and think that everything was uninstalled and go down a rabbit hole looking for other sources of their crash.
This could also cause issues when they install a "real fix" that conflicts with some ini or dll left behind from your install folders.

UnityBeing wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:23 pm Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - It's 6am and I've been all night trying to Hack it, I got it to work but menu and reading items are invisible, I tried my best - I will repost if I get it fixed. The game looks amazing in 3D with 40 series glory and full fps.
My guess would be due to your willy nilly attempt to hack something together, you inadvertently used convergence settings that have it diverged off screen

Personally, if I was a moderator, I would have banned you after all of those deletes. As well as for disinformation and multi-posts. Please be a bit more careful
I told Masterotaku I posted it here and gave him credit. the GoW is intact and unharmed, original with notice to read for donations. Stop coming here commenting when I SAID NO POSTING IN HERE. Leave me be. I already got a request to look into a game. You seem to be a corporate chill, how much are they paying you comment on every thread?

Just let me help the community have fun with games, stop coming here batting me for providing free work with no glory - only a little respect for my time. And yes I put on google drive, so what? The site is slow, many errors at uploading files and files sometimes are too big. Now please, don't comment anymore in here. Let me help the community. As to the database I had DarkstarSword give me access and share it with the community. WHO THE HECK ARE YOU - I don't know you. I know DSS, Masterotaku, Flugan, Helifax, 4everawake and others. Please stop your poop. Leave me be. And if I get banned for sharing things that help others for free, things that were in helixmod for donations *me being one of multiple donations* then what's your problem, I have no idea who u are and I've been using helixmod for a very long time. I'm new to the forum and discord server that speak about nonsense most of the time. But the blog I've been part of it since 2013-2014- Now just let me contribute the community and stop accusing me of things, it seems you biased and attacking contributors - are u trying to push an agenda of profit over customer satisfaction in the 3DV scene for no donations or patreon deals? I'm doing all of this for free. Now don't post again, or I'll report your ass.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Perhaps if there was more integrity in what you post and say, I wouldn't be a skeptic.
Anytime it's pointed out what you say is wrong, you delete your posts.
How many deleted posts do you have now, over 100? 200? Who does that? One or two, three or four. OK, but soooo many is not OK

I have zero issues with you helping people getting games to work on newer GPUs/drivers with Geo-11, other than the way you approach
it in such a willy nilly way and can not explain anything when asked how your results were achieved.

As it's been pointed out, "YOU CAN NOT" proxy ini files like you did, yet I imagine that file still exists and in your mind is fully functional.

At one time, you were adamant that Ge0-11 worked and was fully functional with dx12. Upon finding out you were mistaken, you deleted
everything. It down right laughable how you state that all your deletes are due to Losti and are not a result of your being wrong
UnityBeing wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:37 am Hi, I just got The Ascent and used Uni fix with geo11 5.65 - I firstly activated via geo setup and then uni setup non-epic and now playing in dx12, Ray Tracing, Maxed out and 1440p in 3D Vision. The eye candy is pure amazing :woot Here are my annexed files. I paid 2 euros for The Ascent on a cdkeys.com. [deleted and desisted due to losti] not posting anymore here on this forum, I’ve done my best. Goodbye community.
At least you have some posts patially intact
posting.php?mode=quote&p=190133
UnityBeing wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:37 am Hi, I just got The Ascent and used Uni fix with geo11 5.65 - I firstly activated via geo setup and then uni setup non-epic and now playing in dx12, Ray Tracing, Maxed out and 1440p in 3D Vision. The eye candy is pure amazing :woot Here are my annexed files. I paid 2 euros for The Ascent on a cdkeys.com. [deleted and desisted due to losti] not posting anymore here on this forum, I’ve done my best. Goodbye community.
UnityBeing wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:06 pm
Hi UnityBeing.
You might want to follow D-Novice's recomendation to determine which DX version is detected in the pipeline through MSI-Afterburner. I havent tried it myself but it should act similar to apps like CPU-ID.
I think most would believe the bug is rather a UI bug that is displaying dx12 instead of dx11. Most could also be wrong though..
Thanks for sharing your findings.
[/quote]

Well not surprising MSI afterburner RTSS show dx11. I tried changing to dx11 but game doesn't allow with fix. I disabled the effects of dx12 and ray tracing and the screenshots are annexed. My thesis is some ray tracing is there and some not. My theory is its a bug and some ray tracing is showing. I apologise to the community and Losti for being noob reaction to the amazing graphics of this game in 3D. You can discern the screenshots and see for yourself the differences in the ray tracing that works in 3D. For example the floor doesn't work but the light hitting objects works imo. Peace. I'll go update my forum post now.
[/quote]

FWIW, RayTracing "does not work with Geo-11" misinformation is misinformation. So hence our concern with your posts. Nor does it work with dx12
3DNovice wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:09 pm This one made my head spin, I'm unsure of how it could work, when there is not a dx9 dll anywhere in his files.

Might as well throw a DXGI.ini in there as well for a greater placebo effect

Code: Select all

[General] 
ProxyLib = G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dying Light\original 2.ini
ProxyLib = G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dying Light\original 3.ini
dx9settings.ini why.jpg

Am I missing something?
lol, not attacking, just pointing things out. It's quite obvious that you do not "fully" know what you are doing and dumb luck is likely playing
into any successes that you are having. I call it, as I see it

BTW, you still haven't explained this
UnityBeing wrote: it says 3D vision is disabled
it says 32 dll is requested
I hope you do learn how to do things properly and not willy nilly. At least now after all your years of gaming, you have now learned how to confirm
the rendering API thanks to myself and Alexey Nicolaychuk
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Another game that I put many hours in trying to work in 40 series, enjoy, the gpu usage is low but playable:

Quantum Break Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O_yGB7 ... sp=sharing

Annexed are the files, select all and uncompress!
Last edited by UnityBeing on Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

UnityBeing wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:09 pm it seems you biased and attacking contributors - are u trying to push an agenda of profit over customer satisfaction in the 3DV scene for no donations or patreon deals? I'm doing all of this for free. Now don't post again, or I'll report your ass.
I had no idea what you were rambling on about...but I looked at some of your remaining un-deleted posts
UnityBeing wrote:Thanks and please, please collect it all as big corporations are after our
entertainment to replace it with eye tracking, machine learning and data mining.
SHAME ON THOSE WHO SOLD OUT. Thank GOD 99% of the shaderhackers left and legendaries.
UnityBeing wrote:Some say Helixmod is owned by Acer corp. but I don’t really know what happened
UnityBeing wrote:Stop corp and profit poop.
UnityBeing wrote:Watch your back and check if forum is being ddos, or changing policies - this is our
only place to maintain our fun without being mined.
Let me assure you, HelixBlog is not owned by Acer

FWIW, people that left to do work for Acer are grown individuals with the right to do as the please and are not "Sell Outs"
In fact, it is very disrespectful to say shame on them, after all of their generosity.

Anyhow, there are not any corporate stooges on these forums trying to undermine you or others. Just those trying to
stop misinformation and retain integrity of the hard work of individuals so that they are recognized and not misattributed or un-attributed
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

3DNovice wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:48 pm
UnityBeing wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:09 pm it seems you biased and attacking contributors - are u trying to push an agenda of profit over customer satisfaction in the 3DV scene for no donations or patreon deals? I'm doing all of this for free. Now don't post again, or I'll report your ass.
I had no idea what you were rambling on about...but I looked at some of your remaining un-deleted posts
UnityBeing wrote:Thanks and please, please collect it all as big corporations are after our
entertainment to replace it with eye tracking, machine learning and data mining.
SHAME ON THOSE WHO SOLD OUT. Thank GOD 99% of the shaderhackers left and legendaries.
UnityBeing wrote:Some say Helixmod is owned by Acer corp. but I don’t really know what happened
UnityBeing wrote:Stop corp and profit poop.
UnityBeing wrote:Watch your back and check if forum is being ddos, or changing policies - this is our
only place to maintain our fun without being mined.
Let me assure you, HelixBlog is not owned by Acer

FWIW, people that left to do work for Acer are grown individuals with the right to do as the please and are not "Sell Outs"
In fact, it is very disrespectful to say shame on them, after all of their generosity.

Anyhow, there are not any corporate stooges on these forums trying to undermine you or others. Just those trying to
stop misinformation and retain integrity of the hard work of individuals so that they are recognized and not misattributed or un-attributed
I reported you for flooding my thread with attacks and banter. Please leave me be man. Let me be at peace. You crush people, that's your thing I get it, but not here man, here we want solutions. Not some dude crushing people's spirits. Go away from my thread.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

What you say are attacks, are simply facts.

Have you not deleted a lot of "posts".

Is what I posted above not factual ? One can only wonder why you are fixated on some corporate conspiracy.
There were more posts like that, but you delete so much.

My apologies, if masterotaku indeed gave you permission to host and distribute his God of War fix offsite. Seems fishy, but I'll put aside
all of my doubts, because you say so.

There isn't anyone out to crush your spirit. Just trying to make sure that integrity is maintained and people are not misled or misinformed.

and seriously, start answering questions, instead of deflecting or deleting or editing. From now on, I'm going to quote and screenshot
all of your posts, so that editing/deleting are not your best friends.

I'll say it again... I hope you do learn how to do things properly and not willy nilly. (Sincerely)
Though I doubt that many will be willing to help you after all of your deletes and attacks on those that point out mistakes.

Why on earth were you trying to proxy two separate ini files? <-----tis a question and constructive criticism, Even if that did work,
(which it doesn't) hierarchy could very well defeat whatever it is you were trying to achieve.

And were Losti and myself wrong in pointing out that this simply can not be done and calling you out on it? Yah, sorry if your
feelings were hurt, but own up to it and move on...improve...instead of flailing and deleting

BTW, what does this even mean...
UnityBeing wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:23 am Masterotaku's fixes are unhackable as I've sank many hours trying to make it work by replacing DLL files and other creative ways, it's hard coded for 20 series.
And again.. you really should direct people to download the fixes at Helixblog and then have them implement your changes.

It might be prudent to use anti-virus on these offsite downloads, just a word of warning.
Feisty_Fernando
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Feisty_Fernando »

I was wondering how long it would be before this all turned into a $#itshow.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Sorry about that, my apologies.

If Miguel Pedras had not deleted everything and responded to questions/help, we wouldn't be here.

Some of what he is doing is very questionable, if you look at his files/folders. It's like he is just trying different
things until something produces some type of result.

Exaample: If you try a fix that has a d3dx.ini with Full_screen= 1 and stereotextureenable=0x00000023 in a bunch of games,
you will eventually find a game where stereo is enable, but that in itself means very little. Not that this is what he did, but look
at this "kitchen sink" approach
hmmmmmmm.jpg
care to tell me what this is all about?
Had I not looked at this fix and his BFG fix, I wouldn't say anything. They are abortions, for anyone with basic knowledge to see.
I have no desire to look at any of his other fixes or to try to help him with my limited knowledge.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Here's the fix by masterotaku, just for comparison for those that have no idea.
masterataku Dying Light fix.jpg
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Please leave my forum post, you spamming it with accusations, banter and criticism. Go away moron.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

UnityBeing wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:36 am Please leave my forum post, you spamming it with accusations, banter and criticism. Go away moron.
Just pointing things out.

But yah, instead of improving and learning, keep hacking away and not answering questions or correcting mistakes.
Why do things right, when you can do things wrong.

And again... there is no corporate conspiracy. Please... do not spread this misinformation

Also, do not disrespect those that have previously provided their time and left. There is no shame to be had by anyone
and it is horrible for you to post such a thing.
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

I will read those things in a couple of days but if i read in the topic:

"How to shaderhack files. Get it all while you can.I'mback" ........ and than read the inital post i can simply ...... I could simply puke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

I simply can only spit on your grave!!! -- Sorry im Goth, so please excuse my bizaare thing in this sentance ^^
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Losti wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:22 am I will read those things in a couple of days but if i read in the topic:

"How to shaderhack files. Get it all while you can.I'mback" ........ and than read the inital post i can simply ...... I could simply puke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

I simply can only spit on your grave!!! -- Sorry im Goth, so please excuse my bizaare thing in this sentance ^^
I own a Mausoleum, good luck spitting there without being arrested you nut. Recall when I donated 2-3 times in one day for your now limited uni fix. Go back to research covid or something.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Yah that title is very misleading

"Helixmod database 2022, imperfect&perfect fixes for 40 series, How to shaderhack files. Get it all while you can.I'mback"

First, these are not fixes at all. It is not shaderhacking and correcting issues found within games. He has not corrected shadows, reflections,
menus, UIs, huds

So in that respect, the title is very fraudulent. It should says hacks! workaround and solution could be appropriate, if it wasn't a complete hack.

What he attempts, is to get older fixes working on his 4070 by any means that he can. In the process he breaks many stereoscopic issues
that were fixed by the shaderhacker in the first place, then he is telling you that you should be thankful. Even though he is reducing functionality,
as well as breaking things that would work without issue. He has a lot to learn, it's quite obvious. If he knew what he was doing, his offerings would
not be such abortions and I would not be wasting my time pointing it out. He has enthusiasm, but no real skill.

Ask him about .....
UnityBeing wrote: Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - It's 6am and I've been all night trying to Hack it, I got it to work but menu and reading items are invisible, I tried my best - I will repost if I get it fixed. The game looks amazing in 3D with 40 series glory and full fps.

Any game that he says that "he has fixed", (which he has not fixed anything) should be looked upon with skepticism, please refer to the blog page to see known issues, as well as things fixed and features of the games.

Most of us know, that Geo-11 can conflict with some fixes. There have been cases were an offending shader was removed from the fix to provide compatibility.
This is a surgical alteration vs the abortion that is being offered by UnityBeing. We also know, that Geo-11 can introduce issues into a fix that were not present
before. This is why masterotaku has been updating his fixes, plus some others.

But completely gutting some fixes by destroying their associated ini and files, isn't even a hack, but more of an abortion/abomination.

In Dying light, he said that you must blindly navigate the menu because there was no visible cursor. We'll this is because he mangled the dynamic cross-hair.

If it wasn't for the fact that his files also contained irrelevant additional inis that did nothing and which he also tried to proxy them for some unknown reason. there is also a 32 bit nvapi dll in the folder for some unknown reason. It's quite obvious that UnityBeing has absolutely no idea what he is doing. When
questioned about anything, he does not reply. He will never learn to get better, because of this.

Thank God, shortly later masterotaku fixed Dying Light for Geo-11.

Just because you randomly slap together various files, dlls and inis from multiple fixes/sources and get something that works with Geo-11, does not mean that you have done anyone a favor if you have broken things that were fixed and completely gutted the interdependencies that some fixes rely upon.

I have also asked him to update the uninstall.bat so that people can "completely" remove his offerings. While it is a very simple thing to do, it
seems this is beyond his capabilities. I've also asked him to mention the format that his hack is for, but he refuses. Let's say he says Frame Sequential
for 3D Vision monitors, well then someone wanting SbS or Over/Under, etc.. would know to change the ini

But asking questions or offering suggestions go nowhere with him, i can not fathom why this is so
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Latest workaround hack, Rise of the Tomb Raider - maxed out besides hair works and working 101% on a 4070ti.

annexed on forum post.

P.S. savedata goes to C:\Users\yourpc\AppData\Roaming\Crystal Dynamics\Rise of the Tomb Raider\crashpad
UnityBeing wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:00 pm First hacked Fix that took me 2 weeks to perfect: Fallout 4 with mods, please check MO manager and the mods installed!!!!! I've provided the manifest for the Mod organizer.

link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ninASw ... sp=sharing
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Helixmod database 2022, imperfect fixes for 40 series, How to shaderhack files. Latest:rise of tomb raiderworkin-I'm

Post by UnityBeing »

Been working for free of charge and it will always be free to contribute to this great 3DV community - stay strong guys. Like Losti said: Thank you Shaderhackers *all*, thank u Dave for geo11, Thank you Masterotaku, a big thank you to you DarkStarSword - u made it happen, stay safe brother. Thank u all from Helixmod.

I spent many hours making this games work with existing fixes and learned a lot for my own troubleshooting and getting things to work, I also learned a lot from members - so thank YOU ALL.

Here is Shadow of the Tomb Raider in 3D, dx11, Maxed out on a 4070ti tuf oc - conv is low for hair alignment.

Improved file and nvidiainspector.

stand by...
Last edited by UnityBeing on Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

3DNovice wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:16 pm
UnityBeing wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:36 am Please leave my forum post, you spamming it with accusations, banter and criticism. Go away moron.
Just pointing things out.

But yah, instead of improving and learning, keep hacking away and not answering questions or correcting mistakes.
Why do things right, when you can do things wrong.

And again... there is no corporate conspiracy. Please... do not spread this misinformation

Also, do not disrespect those that have previously provided their time and left. There is no shame to be had by anyone
and it is horrible for you to post such a thing.
OK, so I do owe you somewhat of an apology. I do not partake in in Discord. But another poster that does has contacted me knowing that I do not
know of anything going on there and told me that there is some partial truth in what you are saying about Acer.

But you should be careful before you get caught in any litigation for what you say and do.

Be sure to accredit everyone and give acknowledgement to the appropriate people. Also stop calling these fixes, use hacks instead
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Helixmod database 2022, imperfect fixes for 40 series, How to shaderhack files. Rise&Shadow tomb raiderworkin-I'mbac

Post by 3DNovice »

UnityBeing wrote:You are correct, Sir, I am mentally medicated fully. I apologise any harm done, all I wanted was to share working 3DV fixes and shaderhacker fixes with old geo11. I also got permission to share the helixmod database. I don't see any harm in this unless there is something sinister here. I stopped posting Losti's fixes with solutions. But the database with his fixes is part of Helixmod and Helix during his time there. I can remove the database is that secures his job - I don't care. I just want to share with the community a way of staying with 3DV as long as possible then hoarding it all to myself.

I lost both my parents too and got dental problems. I'm medicated for political reasons thought - I did brain scan, I did patent, I got proof and can post it here.

Stay strong and Godspeed. I will try to calm down with Losti and people - I know people depend on certain conditions, I guess there is nothing more I can do.
Quoted unaltered from viewtopic.php?p=193504#p193504

Here's the thing, you are doing so many things completely wrong. There is a lot of information in these forums and elsewhere, if you simply take the time to educate yourself.

So let's look again at that whole Dying Light cursor thing.

The fix from DHR has a "Dynamic Cross-Hair", you take his fix and to make it work with Geo-11, you do whatever the heck that was that you did.

In the process, you completely destroyed the ini that was associated with his fix, which contained shader statements that the crosshair implementation relied on

Code: Select all

; ****** Crosshair ******
[ResourceDepthBuffer]
max_copies_per_frame = 1

[ResourceConstantBuffer2]
max_copies_per_frame = 1

[ShaderOverrideDepthBuffer_from_Shader]
Hash=fabcb06d66b613f7
ResourceDepthBuffer = oD
ResourceConstantBuffer2 = ps-cb2

[ShaderOverrideHUD1]
;Hash= b242422f336d8f77 PS
Hash= cfc0fe66e74ecaa5
x2=ps-t0
vs-t110 = ResourceDepthBuffer
vs-cb13 = ResourceConstantBuffer2

;Texture for Crosshair 1.10.1
[TextureOverrideCrosshair]
Hash=c3a10072
filter_index=2

;Texture for Crosshair v1.11.0
[TextureOverrideCrosshair2]
Hash=b37f9e25
filter_index=2

[ShaderOverrideHUD2]
;Hash= fcec2188f536579b PS
Hash=7f493f0734a92f4c
x2=ps-t0

;Texture for Target icons numbers
[TextureOverrideTargetIcons]
;Hash=dd58d529 NO
Hash=aba3f11b
filter_index=3
Do you not see the problem? Anyone with the slightest clue of what they were doing, would have used the existing and left intact any support
resources that the fix relied on. Instead you aborted the structure needed for the "Dynamic Cross-Hair", so that it no longer worked and then
declared to the world. I've got Dying Light working and then calling it a "FIX", none of what you are doing is a "FIX", even if what you are doing
was perfect, it is not a "FIX"

It's a solution/work around/tweak at best, if it was "perfect"

But what you are offering isn't really even a hack, it's an abortion. Step back, learn, do things properly and stop mutilating fixes.

I can only imagine what you could have done to the Jedi Fallen Order fix by DJ-RK, It is a magnificent fix with his auto-convergence. I can
only imagine what you have needlessly broken in this and other games because it seems you do not care what the end result is. You would
rather offer up some needlessly broken garbage.

What is really sad, someone that comes along and wants to build upon your offering, will find themselves severely hampered by all the broken,
missing, unneeded, non-existent, mis-labeled things that you have contained within your willy nilly, mix and matched garbage.

So let's say mastotaku did not fix Dying Light yet. Someone comes along and gets your abortion.

Perhaps they look at the proxied inis and spend a day going down that rabbit hole, only to discover that it is non-functional garbage.

Then they decide to look at the cross-hair not knowing that all the previous code was aborted by you. After going down a rabbit hole and wasting
the finite hours that we are given on this earth by God, they come to discover the previous fix and see that, what was once perfected, has
been adulterated and mangled by what you have done.

Do things right and you might find yourself in someones prayers.

Do things wrong, and you can be in their prayers for all the wrong reasons.

Not to mention, that Karma is a Bitch
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Helixmod database 2022, imperfect fixes for 40 series, How to shaderhack files. Rise&Shadow tomb raiderworkin-I'mbac

Post by UnityBeing »

Actually I motivated and convinced Masterotaku to create a 30 and 40 series fix. Go away now.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

UnityBeing wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:45 pm Hi all,

NOTICE: I’m being bullied by a nobody 3Dnovice for being mentally ill, which is illegal in Europe and no international forum is above the European internal waters. I tried to contribute to the community but I errored in coming here. Now go buy the eye tracking, machine learning and get mined.
lol@this edit
You are not being bullied for any issues you have. Nor did I have any idea that you any Mental Health issues, until you posted that you do.

I am just pointing out facts that your hacks are destroying fixes and not maintaining the file integrity that makes them work. If I was a shaderhacker that returned to fix a game, I would be very upset to see you hijacking my fixes as your own and would probably just fix the game for myself.

FWIW, we have had retired shaderhackers pop in and contribute after having retired. 4everAwake, mikear69, some others

So the way you are going about whatever it is you are doing, could very well lead to the exact opposite effect that you are hoping for.
UnityBeing wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:03 pm Actually I motivated and convinced Masterotaku to create a 30 and 40 series fix. Go away now.
If this truely is the case, please hack together an obortion for Read Dead Redemption :P

Please seek help for any substance abuse habits you have, as well as Mental Health Issues.
Keep in mind that substance abuse is the leading cause of Mental Health issues, so abstain.
Lent is right around the corner, would be a great time to cast away Satans Temptations (if you are Christian)

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”