3d fixes missing in 3dfm, please help

velocityx41
One Eyed Hopeful

3d fixes missing in 3dfm, please help

Post by velocityx41 »

Hi,

I would really appreciate some help figuring out what the problem is. I have tried reinstalling it several times. I installed the last 3dfix manager available version 1.85. It comes with profile version 2.51 however it seems it has a lot of 3d fixes missing for games that are listed in helix mod website like Kena bridge of spirit and hotwheels unleashed and several others. When I click on update in the application it's not able to connect to the server. I apologize for my ignorance in this matter. Is there a way to get the software to detect the 3d fixes that are listed in helix mod website and get it up to date?
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: 3d fixes missing in 3dfm, please help

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
velocityx41
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by velocityx41 »

Hi thank you for the response friend. I had read those posts. The issue is when I select "all games" in the upper left corner, it doesn't list many fixes that are indeed listed on the helix website. Getting the 3dfm to manually detect them is not the problem if they exist in that list. The problem is many that should be there aren't like Kena bridge of spirit, god of war, hotwheels unleashed. Just to name a few. I have them installed. Help figuring out why I am not getting all the fixes that are available in the list would be much appreciated. I figured it might have something to do with profile version being stuck at 2.51?
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
velocityx41
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by velocityx41 »

can you please link said discussion that details how to manually add fixes?
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

velocityx41 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:14 pm can you please link said discussion that details how to manually add fixes?
Beside the post name created that makes me smile, this comment another time let me know i was doing right to leave here nearly completely! Seems you are not able to read simple instructions.... Or and i think this is the more important problem, you are TOO LAYZY TO DO!! Fix installation is a simple download/extract/copy action. May you need some thing special for a game but ANYTHING you need is written in the fix posts at https://helixmod.blogspot.com/ ....

And i was so stupid to spend a hundreds of hours in fixing games for peoples .... :o :o :o :o :o :o
velocityx41
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by velocityx41 »

I read a lot of guides to find the answer to my question listed both on this website and on Helix. I apologize to have offended you, I was as respectful as I could be. To a novice like myself this stuff is not as self explanatory as it is probably to you or other users on this website. I did try my best to do my due diligence before asking questions. And it is not supposed to come off as a complaint, as I know its a service provided for free and I thank you for going through the trouble of making fixes for people. I just needed someone to point me in the right directions. I was just curious if 3dfm does provide an updated list of fixes and I was doing something wrong or had missed some crucial step in setting it up that was not allowing it to do that.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”