Play Terminator: Resistance

UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Play Terminator: Resistance

Post by UnityBeing »

Hi all,

I'd like to share a screenshot of Terminator: Resistance and inform you that it is very good with Losti's Unreal 4 Universal Fix, to get latest donate at least 5 euros to him and you get lifetime access to his fixes on his discord Helixmod Server channel.

The game has a very impressive rpg dialog and consequences system for a budget made game and the graphics are very passionately made and look great. It runs at 60fps with my 9900k + 2080ti xtrio and its very well polished, so far no issues or bugs.

The game is cheap on cdkeys.com and so far it might become a game of the year for me.

Thanks for your attention.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Skawen
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Play Terminator: Resistance

Post by Skawen »

Hi UnityBeing!

Can You please share screen shot where gun is seen & how You aim in this game ?
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Skawen wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:09 am Hi UnityBeing!

Can You please share screen shot where gun is seen & how You aim in this game ?
Hi there, thanks for posting in my thread.

Here are screenshots of current situation with latest Losti's UNREAL_Engine_4_UNIVERSAL-FIX_2_V7.30_20211118_FA

Losti just bought the game and is going to work on a fix for the game I hope. The only problem I find atm is aiming with laser sniper rifle and a bit with assault laser rifle.

Sorry I replied late but was MIA.

Best Regards,

UB

3D screenshots:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Skawen
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Skawen »

Thank You for screen shots, will try with new version of UE4 fix.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

thanks to Losti the game is better now in 3D: http://helixmod.blogspot.com/2020/01/te ... tance.html
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

ben1246 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:47 am As for Losti's Unreal 4 Universal Fix, it seems like a valuable contribution to enhancing the game experience. Donating to support such efforts can be a way to show appreciation for the work done by developers and modders.
Mini Crossword
Yes, I did a donation a few weeks ago to Losti, Masterotaku, Helifax and 3DFM founder. I tried. I'm in a very tight budget full of debt. Thanks for reminding us that they need donations. Keep well.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

cinemachains wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:33 pm The game appears to be ambient, with a fantastic soundtrack. The graphics aren't as good as in RDR2, but they're not horrible either. The animations, physics, and shooting are probably not very impressive, but it looks surprisingly beautiful for such a low budget. They would not have enough money to do everything at once with their budget.
coreball
What gpu do u have? I used highest graphical fidelity settings and got average fps but the visuals were amazing, here is the link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1917182692

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”