Mad Max Geo-11 awesomeness!!!

DerBlob
One Eyed Hopeful

Mad Max Geo-11 awesomeness!!!

Post by DerBlob »

Hi there, first of all, Hi There!

Second, big thanks goes out to all the Guys who keep Stereoscopic 3D alive!!!
I dont want to Name you developers because i just dont want to forget someone, but everything arround Helixmods/mtbs3D/3DFM/3DMigoto,Geo-11,Vk3DVision/UE-Universal Fix,and so on and on...
is just simple amazing and words can not describe how i felt in the last 3 Weeks, yes last 3 Weeks because i never heard of Geo-11 bevor. I just stumpled over it when I was looking for something completely different and ask myself wtf is Geo-11? Some small 3D tool that tried to play with his older brothers and than boooom it hits like i have Stereoscopic3D 2.0!!!

Topic:
Mad Max is just awesome, but i have one questions.

First of all some tips to play it with Geo-11.

1:
Download Helixmods fixes and put inside Mad Max folder near the exe
deleate some shaderfixes from the shadersfixes folders because they do not work with Geo-11 (and i dont know why) but dont worry those are HUD specific and the HUD works just pretty good without the fixes. So open every .txt file and on top you can read the Notes like "Decals on Walls" .... and deleate all HUD specific but you can keep some like Onscreen Glas effect and outlines because they do disable them this way ;)

open d3dx.ini
change force_stereo = 2
nothing more is needed

2:
Download Geo-11 the newest version 0.6.90
c&p
d3dxdm.ini
d3d11.dll
nvapi64.dll
open d3dxdm.ini
change your output format (for me steandard sbs is the way)

search for convergence and separation and change it for the beginning like this.
dm_convergence = 5.0
dm_separation = 30

thats it.

But for even more awesomeness:
Download Cheat Engine and download the FOV table from Nexusmods

Tip: I play on a 55" Samung 3D TV 1080p in 21:9 and you have to do a custom Resolution like 3440x1440 and use it in desktop mode because if you only shrink the screen to 21:9 through NV CP and just use your custom resoultion ingame like 3440x1440 the game use the desktop res like 1920x864*. So keep that in mind.
Change ingame settings to your liking, yes everything is allowed and like me i normaly disable Motion Blur in every 3D Game, here it looks stunnig too :D
The Game looks so clean and gorgeous, unbelivable!

If i forget something let me know.

But now for my question. Is there a way to use those HUD shaders. Because there is normaly a function to disable the HUD with L or Xbox Right Thumb stick and that would be fantastic.
Second the only "issue" i have with HUD is that the Markers are not 100% lined up. But not that bad.

Please Guys do you a favour and give this Game a first or second try.
Its aaaaahhhhh uuuuuhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhh :D
Feisty_Fernando
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Mad Max Geo-11 awesomeness!!!

Post by Feisty_Fernando »

It was a great game in stereoscopic 3D years before Geo-11 came around. More fluid 3D now, I suppose. I always play 3D at 60fps so I'm probably not the target of this post.
nautymac
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by nautymac »

Geo-11 and Unreal fix are great for 3D gaming. Let's support them.
DerBlob
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by DerBlob »

Feisty_Fernando wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:42 pm It was a great game in stereoscopic 3D years before Geo-11 came around. More fluid 3D now, I suppose. I always play 3D at 60fps so I'm probably not the target of this post.
Hey its OK that this Game is not your Cup of tea anymore.
I just wanted to say big thx to everyone making Games with those tools and fixes possible for me and others who not having Nvidias 3D Vision in anyway.

Beyond that a lot of peopel praise GOW, The Witcher 3, GTA 5 and so on for there stunning looks in 3D whats more than true but this Game is an eyecatcher too. This Game is so underated not only in 3D but Gameplay,Graphics,Atmosphere ect.pp.
It looks almost like a Movie especially at night or sunset.
And like you says (not literally) back in these days only a handfull of peopel could play that Game in high Resolution with everything maxed mad (gihihi) and high Framerates...
thats why i wrote a little "how to" not that i think that anybodys heres a beginner, but for those who will just easy try.
And because there are some differences in the ini´s for each Game.
Some peopel just dont want to look arround how to get a Game working when its not on there "have to play" list.

PS: right now i play four Games simultaneously highly Modded GTA5,TW3,DaysGone and The Ascent (which is also perfect with UE-Universal FiX).
And some more.
nautymac wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:33 am Geo-11 and Unreal fix are great for 3D gaming. Let's support them.
I will do, time will come.
aa07
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by aa07 »

Thanks DerBlob, I had the same fix combo but no HUD.
Once I deleted the associated shader files, it was perfect as you said.

I was going to list the specific file names here to clarify further, but since they are titled "er364573gr" for example, it is easier to just open the them up, check the 'hud' keyword and delete.
Should be 7 files in total.

This looks great btw, I am very happy with it.
I was preparing to play this game with a very minimal and crappy 3D effect from somewhere else so this is a godsend for sure.

Thanks again to everyone involved with geo-11 and the original author DHR.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”