Desperados III

stfparis17
Two Eyed Hopeful

Desperados III

Post by stfparis17 »

Hello,
I have the game which seems very good to me but no 3d active do you have any parameters or fixed possible?
Thank you
Blacksmith60
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Desperados III

Post by Blacksmith60 »

Just like most other Unity games ;)

Use " -window-mode exclusive" and DHR's Universal Unity fix, remember to uncomment the 2017 version in d3dx.ini, and you also have to set "full_screen=1" and "force_stereo=1" thats it...

The game is perfect in 3D, except 1 damn thing, enemies wiev cone (the green one) is not rendered in 3D, and completely vanishes when you crank up convergence...
That little detail totally spoils the game imo, I've spend a whole day so far trying to find a solution but to no avail, so this really sucks - I can't play in 3D and I WON'T play in 2D !!!!!!!!!

So I hope anybody with the skills is interested in this otherwise truly great "Commandos" Western clone :)
skyrimer
Certif-Eyed!

Post by skyrimer »

I hope someone can give it a look if it's perfect except for that issue, the game is great according to most reviews out there.
ASUS PG278QR Monitor
Windows 10 1809
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @3.60ghz
Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL16
MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX
Corsair RM650 650W 80 Plus Gold
SSD M.2 2280 500GB
Gigabyte 2080 ti gaming oc
VR: Pimax 8k & Index controllers
stfparis17
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by stfparis17 »

Blacksmith60 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:30 am Just like most other Unity games ;)

Use " -window-mode exclusive" and DHR's Universal Unity fix, remember to uncomment the 2017 version in d3dx.ini, and you also have to set "full_screen=1" and "force_stereo=1" thats it...

The game is perfect in 3D, except 1 damn thing, enemies wiev cone (the green one) is not rendered in 3D, and completely vanishes when you crank up convergence...
That little detail totally spoils the game imo, I've spend a whole day so far trying to find a solution but to no avail, so this really sucks - I can't play in 3D and I WON'T play in 2D !!!!!!!!!

So I hope anybody with the skills is interested in this otherwise truly great "Commandos" Western clone :)

Hello
Thank you very much for your answer
have a good day
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

//EDIT

This is after apply DSS unity scripts, and using my prev prepared base fix, containing some hud shaders into depth and mouse, nothing more. Only a starting poit for uity fixes for me. Please report back. If this solves your problem and you may need a propper HUD, please give me a note. This can quickly be done i think ^^

https://losti.s3.amazonaws.com/Desperados+III.rar
Blacksmith60

Post by Blacksmith60 »

Thanks Losti, unfortunately the only broken shader, is still broken...

There seems to be 2 responsible vs shaders though, these need to be stereorized!
537ae85550a26dac-vs_replace.txt
1b3ec1ff929a1de5-vs_replace.txt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Losti

Post by Losti »

can you give me a savegame? Unity is tricky sometimes. Beyond Blue seems completely broken after DSS fix but there was a PS that fixes this all by adding a fix. So i dont think this shaders are responsible.

Can you hunt a PS that disables ALL the things you can see wrong ?

But annyway. If the DSS fix will no work better i cant do anything for you here in a quick way. sorry.
Blacksmith60

Post by Blacksmith60 »

Load the save, and turn down convergence to a minimum, then right click with the eye icon on the gunman, and now you'll see the green wiev cone, which disapears when you dial up the convergence again - THANKS !

Thats the only thing that's broken, but also the most important feature in the game :)
lvl_flashback1_00_medium132395303333477937.txt
Obs! change .txt extension to .save
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Losti

Post by Losti »

Please try this one,

NOTE: DELETE THE OLD FIX COMPLETELY!!!

This will disabel wrong fog in the first part, also skips false pos AO/Light shader, i have implemented an approx fix for the things you mentioned Blacksmith60, tell me if this is OK for you. IF YES i will address the rest of the hud like the mouse depth. IF NOT, i will not continue the fix ^^

https://losti.s3.amazonaws.com/Desperad ... _V0.02.zip

KEYS:

NUMPAD / = HUD-DEPTH
NUMPAD * = CONVERGENCE choose 2 presets

NOTE: If you save your personal conv with LCTRL+F7, lading screen will be out of depth.
Losti

Post by Losti »

Very nice that i have tried to help you out and NO ONE left a comment on the recent approach to fix the problems you have mentioned....
thebigdogma
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by thebigdogma »

Losti wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:37 pm Very nice that i have tried to help you out and NO ONE left a comment on the recent approach to fix the problems you have mentioned....
Hi Losti,

I just discovered this thread and downloaded your WIP. I am not sure what type of feedback you are looking for, but the vision cone seems to be working well (I played the first mission and am partially through the second), and I do encounter the brown fog in the first mission, but haven't seen it in the second.
Blacksmith60

Post by Blacksmith60 »

Losti wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:37 pm Very nice that i have tried to help you out and NO ONE left a comment on the recent approach to fix the problems you have mentioned....
I'm so sorry Losti, I have returned home recently, from a close to 3 weeks holiday in our autocamper, and lots of other RL stuff has taken my time...

The game works flawless with your latest approch, so everyone should be happy now :)

A little appreciation is sent.
Losti

Post by Losti »

Blacksmith60 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:43 pm
I'm so sorry Losti, I have returned home recently, from a close to 3 weeks holiday in our autocamper, and lots of other RL stuff has taken my time...

The game works flawless with your latest approch, so everyone should be happy now :)

Nice, we have decided to buye a Caravan than a autocamper, its wors in travel but more comfort at the camping side. We will start in 2 weeks for 2 weeks camping Trip :-)
Blacksmith60

Post by Blacksmith60 »

Congratz with that, we only stay one - max two days each place, that makes the Autocamper a better choice for us IMO :)

Stay safe on your journey!
skyrimer
Certif-Eyed!

Post by skyrimer »

Blacksmith60 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:43 pm

So since there's a new expansion for the game I searched for a fix for the game on Helixmod to no avail, but then I see there's a really good wip here, I wonder if this could be updated on Helixmod so that the fix isn't lost in the forums.
ASUS PG278QR Monitor
Windows 10 1809
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @3.60ghz
Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL16
MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX
Corsair RM650 650W 80 Plus Gold
SSD M.2 2280 500GB
Gigabyte 2080 ti gaming oc
VR: Pimax 8k & Index controllers
floph
Cross Eyed!

Post by floph »

skyrimer wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:48 am So since there's a new expansion for the game I searched for a fix for the game on Helixmod to no avail, but then I see there's a really good wip here, I wonder if this could be updated on Helixmod so that the fix isn't lost in the forums.
Have you tried it ? Does it work well for you ?
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by Lysander »

floph wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:19 am
skyrimer wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:48 am So since there's a new expansion for the game I searched for a fix for the game on Helixmod to no avail, but then I see there's a really good wip here, I wonder if this could be updated on Helixmod so that the fix isn't lost in the forums.
Have you tried it ? Does it work well for you ?
I just tried it on the demo and yeah, it seems to work :)
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by Lysander »

Blacksmith60 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:43 pm]
Does it still work flawlessly for you? I applied the WIP but the green cone is broken, though everything else seems fine at least in the opening stage.
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.
Blacksmith60

Post by Blacksmith60 »

Lol, installed it and all I have on the screen when the fix is aplied is a correct rendered UI and nothing else :)

I didn't try a whole lot of things to solve it, so I can't really help you...
harisukro
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by harisukro »

The game was updated several times from Losti fix 19 July 2020: https://steamdb.info/app/610370/patchnotes/
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by Lysander »

then yeah, maybe the patches broke it :( thx for the input guys

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”