PJ's King Kong

artox
Cross Eyed!

PJ's King Kong

Post by artox »

Great game for stereo. Problem is that you can't set high levels of separation, because nearer objects get completely doubled. You also have to use two profiles- one for playing with Kong and another one for Jack carver, due to the different perspective.
I'm posting shots, notice how the 1st person view shots have much more depth, even though I couldn't really achieve levels I would have liked to, and the 3rd person ones have greater pop-out effect, but less separation.
The game is great for playing in anaglyph mode when having set the optimized method. Its great that all indications, such as magazine count and life can be disabled so, you don't have to worry about them when setting the stereo. If anyone is interested I will post my settings for the two gameplay modes. The game has a very small demo version, which I suggest you at least try, regardless of whether you aren't planning of playing the full version.

PS.: Uploading @ mtbs is so slow it almost brought me to suicide :D

distantreader
Cross Eyed!

Re: PJ's King Kong

Post by distantreader »

Read your post and decided to download the demo, installed then AHHHHHHHH!!!! This game is infested with STARFORCE! I had to immediately went look for the STARFORCE removal utility and ran it. Let's hope my drive will be ok.
artox
Cross Eyed!

Post by artox »

Yeah, I failed to mention that. Didn't have any problems running the game under XP though.
No way to play it under Vista due to non whql drivers being unusable. (in Vista x64 anyway)
Thomas3D
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Thomas3D »

Hello ,
on my System look great also with Vista 32 and 64!!

Greetings
Welder
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Welder »

distantreader wrote:Read your post and decided to download the demo, installed then AHHHHHHHH!!!! This game is infested with STARFORCE! I had to immediately went look for the STARFORCE removal utility and ran it. Let's hope my drive will be ok.
That's odd. Why put copy protection in a demo o.0

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”