[geo-11] Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Eincrou
One Eyed Hopeful

[geo-11] Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Post by Eincrou »

I've spent a while trying to get geo-11 to work and I'm satisfied that there's a compatibility problem with Final Fantasy X. It works as far as displaying the game with a stereo format, but there's no separation and the stereo output appears mono. I tried two versions of geo-11: v0.6.56 & v0.6.68.

This screenshot was taken of the game window's half over/under output while using katanga_vr output to my HMD (I wish it would use HSBS instead, or give the option). With HOU format, it's very easy to tell with the naked eye that all elements are vertically aligned, so there's no horizontal separation of two different perspectives that create the illusion of depth. The separation and convergence values I used are visible. It was taken while I was trying to use a 3DMigoto fix for Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. I've also tried with just geo-11 and no fix, and it's the same situation with both eyes having the same output.
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: [geo-11] Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Post by masterotaku »

Weird, because I have the game working in 3D with geo-11 correctly (I didn't try TAB mode, however, but SBS was working). I still have to polish the autoconvergence configuration and some HUD stuff. After that, I'll release the fix. I hope it will work for you then...
I'll do it some time after I'm done with A Plague Tale: Innocence.
Eincrou
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: [geo-11] Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Post by Eincrou »

masterotaku wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:47 amI'll do it some time after I'm done with A Plague Tale: Innocence.
A fascinating coincidence. FFX is my next game after I finished APT:I a few days ago. I had a very good stereo experience with it using the 3DMigoto fix by DHR with geo-11. The only flaw was ambient occlusion caused slight anomalies, but couldn't be disabled or it caused much worse problems.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”