Never Never?! :( Far Cry 5 and 6

RS422
Two Eyed Hopeful

Never Never?! :( Far Cry 5 and 6

Post by RS422 »

Far Cry 5 and 6
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Never will 3D fixes for this games? :roll:
Last edited by RS422 on Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shift-E
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Never Never?! :( Far Cry 5 and 6

Post by Shift-E »

Wildlands is unfixable due to the engine. CM mode works pretty well though.

Far Cry 5 is fixable, but EAC needs to be disabled. Easy to do with simple edit to a file.

Far Cry New Dawn is fixable, and has no EAC.

Unfortunately, it seems DSS lost interest in this franchise which is understandable..
Chtiblue
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Chtiblue »

Shift-E wrote: Far Cry 5 is fixable, but EAC needs to be disabled. Easy to do with simple edit to a file.
Not correct, as I wrote earlier FarCry 5 has no more EAC with the last version on Uplay, I didn't test on Steam because I don't have it on steam...
bo3bber
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by bo3bber »

Plus, never say never. Batman Arkham Knight was not fixed for over 3 years... then one day. Surprise. :ugeek:

But 3D club definitely requires patience. Play some stuff from your backlog. ;)
RAGEdemon
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by RAGEdemon »

Personal experience: I played FC4 and FC5 in compatibility Mode with brilliant results.

Even with 3DV (non-fixed, but performance would have been the same), the biggest problem was the low performance due to the CPU bottleneck bug.

With CM, no more problem because CM doesn't suffer from the 3 core bug.

While I completely agree that CM is inferior, I would highlight that CM has come a long way. IMO, the overall experience of 60fps locked + CM is far superior to stuttery varying <40fps + 3DV.

Most non-casual PC gamers get 144Hz monitors with G-Sync/Freesync to enable them to have 144fps gameplay, - At least it can be said that I am not in the minority to find <60fps unacceptable in fast motion games.

As a rough comparison, virtual reality headsets utilise 90Hz/fps as a minimum aim to simulate reality.
Windows 11 64-Bit | 12900K @ 5.3GHz | 2080 Ti OC | 32GB 3900MHz CL16 RAM | Optane PCIe SSD RAID-0 | Sound Blaster ZxR | 2x 2000W ButtKicker LFE | nVidia 3D Vision | 3D Projector @ DSR 1600p | HP Reverb G2
Blacksmith60

Post by Blacksmith60 »

RAGEdemon wrote:While I completely agree that CM is inferior, I would highlight that CM has come a long way. IMO, the overall experience of 60fps locked + CM is far superior to stuttery varying <40fps + 3DV.
bo3bber made a great example of why we should never give up hope for a fix, personally I waited for the fix, and got the whole package when it finally arrived, while you have "spoiled" the pleasure of that with FC 5 ;)

The wait with Batman AK also had a possitive side effect, when it arrived it was allmost unplayable in 3D, and now after several patches and most have upgraded the hardware, it runs incredibly smooth :)

I think that most people in here, can play FC 5 in real 3D even today, without any serious problems, the FC series have never been really demanding..

So.. as allways I'll wait patiently a year or two, before considering CM....
Kermitou
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Kermitou »

any hope for mafia 3 ? cross fingers ...
Shift-E

Post by Shift-E »

I bought Far Cry 5 at launch and still haven't played it. I tried CM unleashed with it a couple months ago before they removed EAC, but the blur it introduces just is too irritating to my eyes. For some reason I can tolerate CM 3D in some games (AC and Ghost Recon) but not this one. I will keep it on the back burner just in case a 3D miracle occurs, I still have many others in the backlog to catch up on...
RAGEdemon
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by RAGEdemon »

To each their own, friends; there is no right or wrong answer, only personal preference :)

A lot of negatives can be said about CM. What I personally like about it is the absence of a 3 core CPU bottleneck, and the ease of which it runs on the GPU.

Basically:
-- 3DV Proper looks jaw dropping and is a primary choice in any game; however it comes with double the GPU power requirement, + a 3 core bug limitation; which together produce a huge wall to my personal enjoyment.

-- CM looks meh and takes some getting used to, but on the positive side, puts the same stress on ones system as playing in 2D so you get a far higher FPS. Is it worth it? That's personal taste.

Each game is different and each person is different - appreciating this, I wanted to point out a good alternative solution :)

I hope you get to play those games you all are waiting for. I eagerly await a fix for some of them too...
Windows 11 64-Bit | 12900K @ 5.3GHz | 2080 Ti OC | 32GB 3900MHz CL16 RAM | Optane PCIe SSD RAID-0 | Sound Blaster ZxR | 2x 2000W ButtKicker LFE | nVidia 3D Vision | 3D Projector @ DSR 1600p | HP Reverb G2
Zappologist
Cross Eyed!

Post by Zappologist »

I've also bought FC5 some time ago just because the price was extremely low, but with no intention of playing it until a fix is available. As we all know and as Bo3b is always saying, patience is highly rewarded here in our little community.

Regarding Compatibility Mode, I don't deny that it's a good thing it exists. Unfortunately, that's just about the only positive thing you can say about it. And mere existence is not enough to elevate it to "3D alternative" status. Past any subjective considerations, CM has some very deep flaws, some of which not many people are talking about.

For example, everyone knows its main drawbacks - lack of depth, lack of negative parallax, horrible hallowing, broken HUD, etc. Also its main strengths - almost no performance impact, circumvention of the 3 core limitation, some 3D where there would be none otherwise, etc.

However, in my experience I've found some other issues, which usually nobody mentions whenever CM is discussed:

1. Lack of development.
3D Vision is also abandoned, but the wrappers and installers are constantly worked upon, with new features being added such as autoconvergence, autofixes, automatic installation of drivers, etc. CM, apart from the awesome work Helifax put into CMU, is not being worked on, and cannot technically be improved anyway. It will always be the crap that it is.

2. Difficult to compare and assess its importance.
Whenever I play a 3D game, I try to turn on CM as well, just to see if it works and how it compares. But what I find out is that the CM never triggers. This could be an issue with my setup, or the fact that I only play games which have fixes, so maybe most of the fixes disable CM by default. Whichever the case, it just shows that CM is rarely available for people interested in 3D.

3. Severe CM bug leading to temporary loss of all depth.
I'm not sure how prevalent this is, as again, I'm speaking only from my experience. But it's a showstopper for me. I've tried a few games in CM just because there was no 3D fix (AC Syndicate, AC Origin, Ghost Recon etc) and I've found out that occasionally, when looking in a certain direction, all 3D depth is lost. This can lead to situations in which you have the game switch between 3D and 2D repeatedly which is murder on the eyes and makes you wanna play in 2D (if only I could ...)
Again, I'm not sure how generalised this bug is. It's probably due to how CM works, trying to stereo-tize the scene starting with whatever textures are directly in front of the camera, and sometimes there is not enough information to start the proces ... no idea.
But if this is not only happening for me, but for other users as well, then this is a big issue indeed.

Some closing comments just to convey my good faith and strive for objectivity in my analysis:
Years ago I was cataloguing all 3D movies in the world, in view of acquiring them for historic archival, as it was clear that stereo technology was not breaking through to the general public and it was doomed to die a gimmick's death.
And while I was building my database and watching the movies, I created categories to assess their 3D impact. At the beginning, one of the most important categories was "3D type" - native 3d camera vs fake postproduction conversion. I was assigning 3D's worth by splitting the movies into a "real" group vs. a "fake" group.
However, as years went by, postproduction conversions started to get so good that it was difficult for me to detect differences. And today, “fake 3D” in movies is not only indistinguishable from real 3D, but is in many cases objectively better/stronger (e.g. the recent Avenger movies). So my “3D type” eroded its meaning to such extent that I had to fully abandon it, leaving just a category for perceived 3D strength, with values ranging from “flat” to “perfect”. And a lot of the “perfect” entries are nowadays for fake 3D movies.

All this just to say that I wish this was the case with CM 3D Vision. If the algorithm was still worked on, if there were room for technological improvement, you would eventually end ups with perfect 3D games, with no need for a fix, and no performance impact.
And I would want nothing more than this becoming a reality.
RAGEdemon
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by RAGEdemon »

Thanks for the reply Zappologist, your insight and effort is much appreciated mate.

>> 3. Severe CM bug leading to temporary loss of all depth.
I have never experienced this as a global phenomenon I don't think - which card are you using?
In FC5, tagging enemies had a similar effect - I didn't tag enemies as a workaround. This was also a problem with Kingdom Come deliverance where equipping a bow would kill convergence - I played the entire game with the bow drawn and convergence adjusted to it.

My personal complaint with CM has also always been the lack of depth, but recent games had become a lot better. Helifax's fix also did a great job of killing this limitation in a lot of games.

CM does have another advantage - because of the lower performance requirements, we can enable 4x DSR with 0% smoothing, then max nVidia's new image sharpening feature. The image quality upgrade looks to me to be spectacular. Perhaps you might wish to try these settings as an experiment... Unfortunately, 3DV proper will commit suicide @ 4x DSR on anything but sub-HD native resolutions. Basically, one trades one kind of image quality (proper jaw dropping 3D) for another kind of image quality (mediocre 3D but smooth FPS, sharp amazingly antialiased graphics).

Of course I still play 95% of my games with proper 3DV but sometimes that is not possible. I am sorry you and others have problems with CM. I do too but perhaps not to such a great extent. However, I have learned to live with non-perfect 3D from the days before helixmod fixes were a thing (back then, hardware Transform and Lighting on the new GeForce 2 cards was the bane of Stereo3D), whereas I can appreciate that others must have perfect 3DV.

Again, it's a personal choice, and aiding me on the decision - I wait a few months to a few years in hopes of a 3D Fix but I do not like to gamble on whether a fix will ever be released beyond that once the 3DV board threads die. If one is eventually released, and the game experience was originally great, I would simply play it again with a proper fix and better hardware - recently I played the ancient game Dark Messiah in VR (VorpX), and that game absolutely blew me away in virtual reality.

As VR seems to have replaced 3DV, it does have something called single pass stereo, which would be similar to the 0 performance impact of CM. Even further, nVidia has just launched Variable Rate Supersampling for VR which enhances both image quality and performance. Even further still, next gen VR headsets are trying to incorporate foveated rendering, which will substantially increase both image quality and performance.

All these technologies could have been incorporated into 3DV if they hadn't stopped development so quickly after initial launch all those years ago.
Zappologist
Cross Eyed!

Post by Zappologist »

Thank you for your comments, RageDemon. I agree, and I would use CM much more often, at least for comparison purposes, if it was available. But I think the majority of fixes somehow disable it by default, maybe at profile level, and I don't want to always mess with profiles, adding the game exe to the Unity profile for example, just to check CM.

I think 3DFM has an option to trigger CMU instead of a game fix, but I need to play around with this option and learn more about it. For example, pressing the "Play in 2D" button in 3DFM permanently disables the 3D option in NCP, which surprised me (I think I was sort of expecting that this would be reverted once the game closes, or once 3DFM is exited, etc).

Regarding your VR comments. That's exactly the impression I have as well, that little by little we will be forced to move to this inferior form of stereovision, and if they keep developing things like single pass, foveated rendering, upping the resolution, the refresh, etc, it can become quite impressive. The higher than 60 fps alone would sell me on it, if all the games would be available. But I believe even clever solutions like HelixVIsion is still based on nvidia driver code, so if 3D Vision fully dies, due to lack of Windows/driver support or other technological constraints, VR would be a very meager alternative, based on such a low selection of available games.
RS422
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by RS422 »

Any news about last Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? Also "Never Never"?
DarkStarSword
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by DarkStarSword »

Shift-E wrote:Unfortunately, it seems DSS lost interest in this franchise which is understandable..
That's not exactly the case - I still love Far Cry and do want to get to these games sooner or later, and while the whole EAC encumberance on FC5 certainly did put me off - that was more a straw and not the real problem. I've spoken before about the depression I was going through around that time and while I don't want to go into it again the fact is that it sapped my motivation for gaming and modding in general, and while the crisis I was going through is now well in the past... my motivation never returned to what it used to be. Nowadays I can only manage gaming or modding in short bursts and even then it's mostly simpler or more casual games (looking at the games I've actually played in the last year is almost all puzzles), and getting through Far Cry is going to take a bit more than a short burst.

I want to get back to it, but I can't tell you when that will be because I don't know myself - for now any bursts of motivation I get for modding are going towards the DX9 port of 3DMigoto. Once that's done I've still got to update a bunch of my mods that have been broken by game updates, then I'll choose a new project to work on - maybe that will be Far Cry, or maybe something else.
Zappologist
Cross Eyed!

Post by Zappologist »

Hey DSS,
So glad to see you post on this forum, and to hear your depression is a little better lately.
Don't even think about fixing any games until you really feel like doing it. We'll play those Far Cry games whenever you're better, or never. Your health and your live comes first, no matter what.
It's encouraging to hear from you at all, so many fixers fully stopped being active in the community, it can get a bit "depressing" for us as well.

Take care of yourself, and let us know how you feel from time to time, especially if it helps sharing.
Thank you for the hundredth time for all you've done and still do for the 3D gaming community!
RAGEdemon
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by RAGEdemon »

Zappologist and other kind folk, DSS has made awesome work of discord here:

https://discord.gg/hq6Pm4

Its pretty active, and functions as a compliment to our 3DV forums; all hand in hand.

I don't know if you've checked it out but if you haven't, please come say hi! :)
Shift-E

Post by Shift-E »

DarkStarSword wrote:
Shift-E wrote:Unfortunately, it seems DSS lost interest in this franchise which is understandable..
That's not exactly the case - I still love Far Cry and do want to get to these games sooner or later, and while the whole EAC encumberance on FC5 certainly did put me off - that was more a straw and not the real problem. I've spoken before about the depression I was going through around that time and while I don't want to go into it again the fact is that it sapped my motivation for gaming and modding in general, and while the crisis I was going through is now well in the past... my motivation never returned to what it used to be. Nowadays I can only manage gaming or modding in short bursts and even then it's mostly simpler or more casual games (looking at the games I've actually played in the last year is almost all puzzles), and getting through Far Cry is going to take a bit more than a short burst.

I want to get back to it, but I can't tell you when that will be because I don't know myself - for now any bursts of motivation I get for modding are going towards the DX9 port of 3DMigoto. Once that's done I've still got to update a bunch of my mods that have been broken by game updates, then I'll choose a new project to work on - maybe that will be Far Cry, or maybe something else.
I apologize, didn't mean to sound like I was speaking on your behalf - I just remembered the old forum's FC5 posts about not being motivated etc. Glad to hear you are feeling and doing better. Also great to see you post here, feels like we lost a lot of familiar names when we moved to this forum so its good to see one of the OG's make an appearance. I agree with Zapp, do what you enjoy...you've done so much for the 3D community already, we can't thank you enough! :!:
sebastatu
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by sebastatu »

DarkStarSword wrote:

Hi DSS, nice to see you around. Take your time bro. We are all very grateful for all you've already done for this community. We def miss you, but take care of you first man. That is most important. :)
DarkStarSword
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by DarkStarSword »

Huh, apparently Ubisoft patched FC5 late last year to remove EAC
Chtiblue
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Chtiblue »

DarkStarSword wrote:Huh, apparently Ubisoft patched FC5 late last year to remove EAC
Yeah DSS, I can confirm you that, no more EAC as I said here a few months ago :)

I hope it will motivate you to patch it in glorious 3D with New Dawn too 8)

cheers
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

RAGEdemon wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:45 pm Even further, nVidia has just launched Variable Rate Supersampling for VR which enhances both image quality and performance. Even further still, next gen VR headsets are trying to incorporate foveated rendering, which will substantially increase both image quality and performance.
Yah, but it only works in games that get whitelisted after being submitted for testing.

https://developer.nvidia.com/vrworks/gr ... ateshading

VRSS can be applied to all VR games and applications that are DX11, Forward Rendered and have MSAA. The VRSS functionality resides in the NVIDIA Driver. Developers do not have to write any code to integrate VRSS; they simply submit their VR game or application to NVIDIA for testing.
NVIDIA will test the VR game or application, and if it benefits from VRSS, then it will be whitelisted in the NVIDIA Driver. VRSS benefits both new and existing VR games and applications.

In order to leverage this technology, developers must submit their game or application to NVIDIA for validation and inclusion in the drivers.
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by Lysander »

DarkStarSword wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:06 am

That'd be awesome man. I know this is an old post but I hope you are doing well and remember - this community is so grateful to ppl like you for these fixes because well done 3D Vision is just insane and it sucks so few people get to experience it and realize it.

As a side note, I became interested in how you guys do these fixes and started watching Bob's school videos - do you guys frickin rewrite thousands of shaders in assembly?!?! That cant be the case, can it? I've never written a shader but even during a normal game dev cycle I cant imagine these are written by hand? Cause assuming 1k shaders, that's like 3 years of doing a shader a day...

I was always fascinated by computer graphics but it's just so hardcore...
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.
schwing
Cross Eyed!

Post by schwing »

The reason it looks like that is because a shader is needed for each type of graphics effect for the game to display it the way it does. Maybe they are mostly automated. 3DMigoto dumps those shaders and the fixer can add as little as one line of code to fix something. The typical mindset is to mess around with the output, so most of the original code could be ignored if you can help it.

Shaders can be fixed in HLSL which is more human-readable and less of a pain to create solutions with. ASM is better when you notice a lot of shaders using similar code and eventually want to use something called RegEx to save your sanity. RegEx is the text a fixer writes consisting of rules on what to match in each line of code, and replace it in several shaders. When going this route, the amount of remaining shaders in the ShaderFixes folder is reduced to just manual fixes.

I highly recommend learning through looking at fixes for games you own to see how they work. The 3DMigoto GitHub has a decent enough wiki, and there were a bunch of bookmarks by DJ-RK on lessons to learn, but Nvidia broke those. Learning shaderfixing consists of browsing through forum posts on the new Nvidia site (good luck?), reading an Nvidia whitepaper on how 3D works, and investing time in studying fixes. There is even more benefit to going through every section in the d3dx.ini of recent games and understanding how each piece is used (the 3DM wiki has some information on them).

The idea of creating a complete wiki or some learning program has been tossed around a little on Discord for getting more people on board with fixing games. Personally I think it should be both, with the latter being something interactive (with the game and text editor) and going hand-in-hand with the wiki. I'd go as far as to say that learning to shaderfix shouldn't be done without them, but I don't think anyone has the time or motivation to create something like that; particularly on a year like this one.

In my time studying the older FC fixes, they looked like huge investments of time. However, they were done with manual solutions that 3DMigoto now has built-in. That doesn't mean that there isn't a lot of effort to actually fix FC5 if the third paragraph is any indication. Afaik DSS doesn't come around the forums much, so it falls on whoever is ready and willing to do it.
Win 10 v1909 / 1x Nvidia 980Ti GPU (v452.22, 1080p)
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by Lysander »

Thanks for that. So from what I've glimpsed so farm fixing these games is mostly about tweaking these shaders to correct the output, given that a wrapper like Helixmod or 3dmigoto has been created to aid with:
a) extracting the broken shaders
b) using the fixed ones

So with DX12 is it the case that we simply don't have the wrapper akin to 3dmigoto? If we get one, then it's simply the case of fixing the shaders again?
I've glanceded at some of the shader code (I think from Shadow of Mordor) but it doesn't help much in that I don't really understand what the code is doing cause I've never programmed shaders - any pointers to learning shader programming for beginners? (I'm a professional programmer, just not in graphics).
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.
schwing
Cross Eyed!

Post by schwing »

Same here, just not in graphics. Most of my knowledge is from reading fixes and attempting several of my own with different parts of the 3DM tool, but never finishing one. HelixMod I wouldn't recommend over 3DMigoto if you can get DGVoodoo working for DX9 games. I read earlier in this thread and I don't understand why a DX9 port of 3DM is so important given DGVoodoo has been working pretty well. Maybe not for all games for other people, but it hasn't broken on me yet.

Anyway, here are some tips that will get you started for the graphics portion:
  • Graphics pipeline: go to the Pipeline slide and you'll see the order of shaders being used
    • The green ones can be ignored; I haven't seen them play a role in shaderfixing
  • Nvidia whitepaper or video: this explains how 3D works and has the typical stereo formula on the Stereo shift on clip position slide
    • o0.x += separation * (o0.w - convergence) for a vertex shader that isn't the HUD is a common fix the stereo driver tries to do automatically (i.e. driver heuristic)
  • Udemy, DirectX Tutorial, and Rastertek: they have tutorials and information on DX11 if you want a better understanding of graphics going forward. Being able to read graphics code and understand what something is doing would help a lot
Win 10 v1909 / 1x Nvidia 980Ti GPU (v452.22, 1080p)
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by Lysander »

thanks, will check it out
Chtiblue
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Chtiblue »

After waiting for so long for a 3Dfix, I decided to resume my Far CRy 5 game with SD3D and I finished it in 2 days!!

Really an awesome game who deserve hands on a proper G3D fix.

I will next resume my FC New Dawn with SD3D too...
RS422
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by RS422 »

What is "SD3D" ? Another 3D method as Depth3D or VorpX ?
Chtiblue
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Chtiblue »

Yeah SD3D is superdepth3D, Z3D, it only works in Sbs, T&B, interleaved mode so you need 3Dtv or 3D projector
Skawen

Post by Skawen »

Every time when I see post in this tread, I silently hoping that it is info about that someone is working on fix :(
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Planning to finish FC5 with cm.. can't wait anymore.
Lizzard
Cross Eyed!

Post by Lizzard »

Finished FC4 with HelixVision last night. I started it with a projector @ 720p and half way through got into VR. It was one of the few games that hardly gave me any trouble. Highly appreciate all the effort in this mixture!

This is one of those games where you totally lose track of reality. When you check your watch 10 hours went by like it was minutes. Enjoyed it just as much as Skyrim when it first came out. There is just something about sandbox RPGs that is hard to surpass. Definitely on my top 10 and first on my wish list for a full VR transformation.

Don't think gamers out there have any idea what they are missing. However cliché this rhetoric is already. They are stuck in the Matrix.

Also finished ZeldaBOTW on my projector at 720p with SGSrules' fix which I understand was a bit of a mod of Helifax's wrapper. The first few hours were a bit painful. The poor side effects were hard to get used to in the beginning. But this Zelda ended up being my Nr1 sandbox RPG and could never imagine playing this in 2D. Sad to say the VR mod BlueSkyDefender and his comrades worked on never reached a stable format before it disappeared. But the experience on DLP, even in Z3D, was just as immersive as any other G3D game. Sometimes a little compromise is necessary for the things you love.
Share our love for stereoscopic gaming in VR
:anaglyph https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLifl ... /playlists :anaglyph
:anaglyph https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLifl ... 5lw/videos :anaglyph
֍ Win 10:21H1 ֍ 251.48 ֍ RTX2080 ֍ i9 9900k ֍ Benq1070 ֍ Samsung S27A950D, Odyssey+ ֍ LG 49UF8509 ֍ FujifilmW3 ֍
Skawen

Post by Skawen »

Is this game not on radars to our amazing shaderhackers or is it very complex to fix & only person who can is DSS ?
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DugomFirst
Cross Eyed!

Post by DugomFirst »

Cheap keys: (No need to wait for sale)
23€ or 40 in Gold to get the 3 shitty DLCs.

https://www.dlcompare.fr/jeux/100011527 ... r-cry-6#pc

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”