Geo-11: Tekken 7

Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Geo-11: Tekken 7

Post by Necropants »

First off, this was the best possible surprise. I love you all with all my heart and soul and maybe even the pee pee a little bit.
I guess I am the one to do this one XD.

Working perfectly with one caveat, but this is a UE4 game with a custom fix.

Windows 10:1809
Driver 452.06
2080ti
Some reason only works in fullscreen not borderless.
Only issue I had is with the reshade I was using and would not boot, probably to be expected.
Probably, more importantly, will only boot under dx11 mode so I can't try later drivers.
Outputting to 3dvision hardware and rog swift 3dvision compatible monitor.

Thanks a lot to everyone involved, I'm currently looking for a job but donations ect will be happening at some point.
Last edited by Necropants on Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Geo-11: Tekken 7 (and reshade)

Post by Necropants »

*edit*

d3dx.ini
calls=1
unbuffered=1
debug=1

these debug switches when turned on for some reason allowed me to run the game with dx9, when it would otherwise silently crash.
Once turned back off it appears to be working perfectly ... kinda weird will test later with other drivers.
Abwezi
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Geo-11: Tekken 7 (and reshade)

Post by Abwezi »

Necropants wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:26 pm *edit*

d3dx.ini
calls=1
unbuffered=1
debug=1

these debug switches when turned on for some reason allowed me to run the game with dx9, when it would otherwise silently crash.
Once turned back off it appears to be working perfectly ... kinda weird will test later with other drivers.
This worked for me too. Thanks!
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Geo-11: Tekken 7

Post by Necropants »

Further testing exposed that I can't get it to work unless 3dvision is turned on in the NCP, it will silently crash in dx11 or dx9 modes. (I understand it needs to be dx9)
Since the whole idea is to be able to run on drivers other than the 3dvision supported ones it seems to defeat the purpose, I wonder if there is something more I have to do or if this is just a bug.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”