Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive/Classic Edition Fix Update

lay72
Two Eyed Hopeful

Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive/Classic Edition Fix Update

Post by lay72 »

Hi to all! I followed Install Instructions, step by step, here the fix: http://helixmod.blogspot.com/2018/10/di ... pdate.html
unfortunately, when 3D is on, I get a black bar on the lower right of display, on definitive edition. On classic edition, I get the same bar, but it is as if the image was over-elevated or overexposed .. I don't know how to say otherwise.
I found that pressing CTRL + F7 adds more black bars to the screen, but only for a while and then they disappear, but the black bar at the bottom right unfortunately remains. Pressing CTRL + F11, on the other hand, adds two black side bars, which also disappear after a while, by pressing CTRL + F11 a second time, the annoying black bar at the bottom moves slightly, but nothing more ... remains fixed on the screen .. some regex problem by chance?
any help would be greatly appreciated! :cry:
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive/Classic Edition Fix Update

Post by Losti »

May be an update breakes the things, but i am low of time the next 3 months, so no idea when i have tome to check this currently.
lay72
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by lay72 »

First of all....thank you for the reply! I can wait for a new 3D fix update, but i hope to solve with downgrade the game...for the moment, thank you so much!
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Necropants »

Even with the fix the game has always been a bit problematic, lots of Graphics texture corruption when you push further into the game.
That said I am about to check this game out again since I never got around to finishing it, Ill let you know my experiences with it shortly with a fresh install
Blacksmith60
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Blacksmith60 »

Have you tried Control+Alt+Insert to remove the black bar ?

I've seen that behavior in an other game...

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”