In Sound Mind

Mitbekommer
Two Eyed Hopeful

In Sound Mind

Post by Mitbekommer »

I used 3dMigoto, cycled through the shaders.

The left image is grey in grey and does not move with the player immediately.

Regardless of the shader I chose, it stayed there or I saw the sky.

How do you fix this game?
ZeGURU69
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: In Sound Mind

Post by ZeGURU69 »

It's Epic's free game of the week. It looks good, it's on Unity 2020 and unfortunately the universal fix for Unity doesn't work.
Mitbekommer
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Mitbekommer »

I used 3dMigoto, cycled through the shaders.

The left image is grey in grey and does not move with the player immediately.

Regardless of the shader I chose, it stayed there or I saw the sky.

How do you fix this game?
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

Try 5008 instead of 2008 for the dx10 flags in the d3dx.ini
Mitbekommer
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Mitbekommer »

I did, now the left/right issue is gone, yet it seems like 80 per cent of the picture is flat. Removing one shader, all is flat.
Ideas?
Losti

Post by Losti »

Mitbekommer wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:52 am I did, now the left/right issue is gone, yet it seems like 80 per cent of the picture is flat. Removing one shader, all is flat.
Ideas?
not before i have checked it, but i am a bit off time, may i can have a quick look here in some days, but no promise. :woot
Mitbekommer
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Mitbekommer »

Losti wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:13 pmmay i can have a quick look here in some days, but no promise. :woot
Won't be free for long on epic store.
Losti

Post by Losti »

Mitbekommer wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:00 pm
Losti wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:13 pmmay i can have a quick look here in some days, but no promise. :woot
Won't be free for long on epic store.
Be sure I get all the free games from epic every week so its still in my lib. ^^
Losti

Post by Losti »

Mitbekommer wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:52 am I did, now the left/right issue is gone, yet it seems like 80 per cent of the picture is flat. Removing one shader, all is flat.
Ideas?
As i told you, you can fix this with StereoFlagsDX10 = 5008 but this only removed the blue one eye thing. The major issue is, that the game completely NON stereorizes a lot of UAVs/RenderTargets or depth targets and i hanvt tracked one of it. So in this case the universal fix is not working until we sterorize those things, but im too lazy todo this :-)
Mitbekommer
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Mitbekommer »

Losti wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:55 am So in this case the universal fix is not working until we sterorize those things, but im too lazy todo this :-)
How do you "sterorize"?
Losti

Post by Losti »

Mitbekommer wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:35 am
Losti wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:55 am So in this case the universal fix is not working until we sterorize those things, but im too lazy todo this :-)
How do you "sterorize"?
believe me its nothing you can do by a one click action i have tried and not foudn the things needed here. You need to find the Render or Depth targets or the shader or both, and define things in the d3dx.ini. Problem is not to stereo or monorize, problem is to find WHAT to ^^
Mitbekommer
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Mitbekommer »

Losti wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:54 am believe me its nothing you can do by a one click action i have tried and not foudn the things needed here. You need to find the Render or Depth targets or the shader or both, and define things in the d3dx.ini. Problem is not to stereo or monorize, problem is to find WHAT to ^^
It seems that the 5008 just copies the right screen to the left, which of course makes it 2D, barring the one weird shader.

The game IS 3D. What alternatives are there that could make it work?
  • Isn't there this weird fake 3D method, how do I activate that?
  • Is there another game that uses 2020.3.15.7141260 / 2020.3.15.63372 so we can use this fix as a start?
Mitbekommer
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Mitbekommer »

Is that it? Will there be no fix?
Losti

Post by Losti »

Mitbekommer wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:54 am Is that it? Will there be no fix?
Habs doch geschrieben. Es gibt ein massives Problem mit mono rendering. Ich habe eine Weile probiert und konnte das problem nicht finden. Es scheint ggf so das Texturen eventuell von Haus aus keine tiefe haben also 2D Texturen sind die nur in eine statische aber nicht in geometrische 3D tiefe gerückt werden können. Kurz: hier ist mehr nötig und ich habe dazu keine Zeit oder es ist generelle bei dem Spiel nicht machbar.
Mitbekommer
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Mitbekommer »

Und was ist mit
Mitbekommer wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:01 am Das Spiel IST 3D. Welche Alternativen gibt es, mit denen es funktionieren könnte?
  • Gibt es nicht diese seltsame Fake-3D-Methode, wie aktiviere ich die?
  • Gibt es ein anderes Spiel, das 2020.3.15.7141260 / 2020.3.15.63372 verwendet, so dass wir diesen Fix als Start verwenden können?
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

The game looks like fun. If Losti doesn't have time for it or doesn't find a general solution for the 3D problem soon, maybe I will try to fix it... at some point. Even though I don't like Unity much.
However, just like him, I'm limited by time. I already have many things that I'm trying to do at the same time.
Shift-E
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Shift-E »

masterotaku wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:35 am The game looks like fun. If Losti doesn't have time for it or doesn't find a general solution for the 3D problem soon, maybe I will try to fix it... at some point. Even though I don't like Unity much.
However, just like him, I'm limited by time. I already have many things that I'm trying to do at the same time.
cool, I grabbed it for free and the good reviews...but will put it on ice in case it does someday get a 3D fix. I know you have an ambitious amount of planned fixes on your plate already.
Mitbekommer
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Mitbekommer »

Warum nicht einfach erklären, wie man es selbst reparieren kann, als auf die Arbeit anderer zu warten?
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by Lysander »

Why speak German on an English forum?
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.
Losti

Post by Losti »

Mitbekommer wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:24 am Warum nicht einfach erklären, wie man es selbst reparieren kann, als auf die Arbeit anderer zu warten?
:woot Do you think its only the change of 1-2 things to make a 3D fix? :-) nope, huge work to do with many this things to try and track down. This is not "simply explained" it takes months to learn basics only and many things still left try and error again and again. You need much experiance in how suitible shaders or positions looks like for trying a fix, this is only a small part in some cases and many other things left to try or be responsible. If this would be easy in this case i would have fixed it. But gave up after some hours because of other things to do of more importance.
Mitbekommer
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Mitbekommer »

Wenn du nicht versuchst, es zu erklären, wird es immer auf dich zurückfallen.
Losti

Post by Losti »

Mitbekommer wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:29 am Wenn du nicht versuchst, es zu erklären, wird es immer auf dich zurückfallen.
1. Nothing will fall back on me because I can do what I want. I am not obliged to do anything.

2. You seems to be a bit hard of understanding things, arnt you ?

http://helixmod.blogspot.com/2017/04/co ... d.html?m=1

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”