DDD offline activation possible?

mycop
One Eyed Hopeful

DDD offline activation possible?

Post by mycop »

As you probably know (or dont know, like me...) DDD is no more activated online because server is down...permanently
So... How can i activate latest DDD driver - ofline?
Grant S
Cross Eyed!

Re: DDD offline activation possible?

Post by Grant S »

Sorry to say, there is no way without using cracked software. Some folks with Win 10 have had success installing 7.4 but if I understand correctly, a windows update will break that. I'm told 6.7 will work as an alternative. The little time I've put into trying to get it to work in Win 10 has been unsuccessful here with both 7.4 and 6.7. Someone here sent me a link to the files that were posted a while back on redit. If that person has objections to me posting this here, please PM me and I'll take it down. Here are the files that were posted.
mycop
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by mycop »

Removed the link. "Well done." This archive has been around the net for a long time. There is no one to present a claim for him. And if there is, then there are representatives or new owners who could resolve the issue with official activation. As I suppose no one was looking for them.
narhicfd
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by narhicfd »

I tested TriDef with windows 10 version 1903 and 1909 and it worked fine. However, keep in mind I'm using an nvidia video card. I have the cracked version of triDef 7.4 as well. It works fine.
marcus locos
Cross Eyed!

Post by marcus locos »

Hello, I hope I can ask my question here. I'm from Germany so I have to have my text translated. I hope you understand me :)

I started the game "Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons" with Tridef 7.4. I wanted to test it with the profile "(Elweed)".

But when I start the game it always shows this profile = (Nvidia 3D) (DX9).

How can I start the game with "Elweed"?
I last played the game in April 2020 and it was amazing in 3D.

I hope someone can help me to finally work.

Many Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3b3st2d03p3ktmo/nv3d.PNG?dl=0
marcus locos
Cross Eyed!

Post by marcus locos »

Hi I need your help. I started the game "Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons" with Tridef and there were no problems on Windows 10 and Windows 7.

Now I wanted to test Alien Isolation. There are no problems on Windows 7 but it won't start on Windows 10.

I'm not sure but I think there are no problems with Tridef. The problem must lie elsewhere. Can someone help me? Thanks very much.
Last edited by marcus locos on Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
marcus locos
Cross Eyed!

Post by marcus locos »

I've now managed to start Steam games in side-by-side.

But I have a lot of games in my Epic Game Launcher.
I also tested Alien Isolation with it and the game starts in SBS but the game crashes in the menu and I'm back on the desktop.

Does anyone know how to launch games from the epic store with tridef?

Return to “DDD Tridef Ignition Driver Forums”