SIFU practically flawless with UE4 Universal Fix 2 V7.68

lohan
Cross Eyed!

SIFU practically flawless with UE4 Universal Fix 2 V7.68

Post by lohan »

Title says it all! I just installed the Universal fix and launched the game without fiddling with any settings and the game performed almost flawless in glorious 3D. The only issues I came across were some stretched letters in the menu and some context buttons which are displayed at screen depth (like the small context button for opening a door).
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Re: SIFU practically flawless with UE4 Universal Fix 2 V7.68

Post by Lysander »

You can probably adjust the GUI elements with * and / on the numeric keypad.

A screenshot would be good for the text issue, maybe Losti can address.

thx for letting us know.
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

lohan wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:38 am Title says it all! I just installed the Universal fix and launched the game without fiddling with any settings and the game performed almost flawless in glorious 3D. The only issues I came across were some stretched letters in the menu and some context buttons which are displayed at screen depth (like the small context button for opening a door).
Can you give me a screenshot from the OSD?
lohan
Cross Eyed!

Post by lohan »

After work, I will provide some screenshots here. I assume it's very likely to get rid of those minor issues by just using UE4 Universal Fixes' "onboard"-tools. As I said I didn't try any of those yet.
lohan
Cross Eyed!

Post by lohan »

Somehow the stretched letters in the menu totally disappeared. So, the contextual buttons not being displayed with the correct depth is the only remaining MINOR issue (at least so far). As I said, I didn't fiddle with any settings yet...
lohan
Cross Eyed!

Post by lohan »

Somehow the stretched letters in the menu totally disappeared. So, the contextual buttons not being displayed with the correct depth is the only remaining MINOR issue (at least so far). As I said, I didn't fiddle with any settings yet...

Edit: Unfortunately, I am not able to upload the screenshots I made. Always get an HTTP-error.
Losti

Post by Losti »

Just send it via discord
lohan
Cross Eyed!

Post by lohan »

Worked like a breeze :-)
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Necropants »

lohan wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:44 pm Somehow the stretched letters in the menu totally disappeared. So, the contextual buttons not being displayed with the correct depth is the only remaining MINOR issue (at least so far). As I said, I didn't fiddle with any settings yet...

Edit: Unfortunately, I am not able to upload the screenshots I made. Always get an HTTP-error.
Sounds like the dynamic depth adjustment you should be able to turn off in the fix options. it has a tendency to warp text. I find this never really works very well on any games with an extensive UI you are better off just making it a static depth in this game.
Losti

Post by Losti »

Necropants wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:48 pm
lohan wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:44 pm Somehow the stretched letters in the menu totally disappeared. So, the contextual buttons not being displayed with the correct depth is the only remaining MINOR issue (at least so far). As I said, I didn't fiddle with any settings yet...

Sounds like the dynamic depth adjustment you should be able to turn off in the fix options. it has a tendency to warp text. I find this never really works very well on any games with an extensive UI you are better off just making it a static depth in this game.
It can be adjusted for games for your likes in the osd with alt Direction keys. Setting all Starts to 10 or 20 % for example excludes many things from the autodepth and give you dynamic crosshair. But in menus it has to turn off. There is no Universal solution die texture based crosshair depth. I have written a Tutorial how to do this but if not needed or used, its up to you.
lohan
Cross Eyed!

Post by lohan »

I finished the game yesterday. The whole game worked beautifully in 3D Vision (aside from approx. 4 Unreal Engine crashes during my playthrough). I never even bothered to fiddle with any settings...

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”