[POLL] Which EXISTING UE4-Game-FIX should be UPDATED to UE4-UF-2 - V7.32

Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Re: [POLL] Which EXISTING UE4-Game-FIX should be UPDATED to UE4-UF-2 - V7.32

Post by Lysander »

Losti wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:36 am
Kermitou wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:06 pmChorus 🙂
Man, this post is for EXISTING UE4-GAME-FIXES that from the HELIXMOD BLOG, not for new games....Simly use 7.32 or later on newgames!
hehehe :D
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.
b4thman
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by b4thman »

I like the way 3DFM let me change some options to adapt any specific game to my necessity (key bindings, convergence sets, etc), and maybe this is one pending subjetc with UE4-UF2. I don't know the list of games that are already fixed in the helixmod blog and using UE4 engine at the same time, but I think I still play any of them (I think Assetto Corsa Competizione is one of them that I play from time to time) just because I can change those keys easily with 3DFM.

It is possibled not easy, but maybe it would be a good idea to find a solution to let 3DFM work together with UE4-UF2.
Ryzen 7 5800X, RTX 2080 (no TI), 32 Gb RAM, Windows 21H1, Monitor Dell S2716DG, Nvidia 425.31 driver
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

b4thman wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:05 am I like the way 3DFM let me change some options to adapt any specific game to my necessity (key bindings, convergence sets, etc), and maybe this is one pending subjetc with UE4-UF2. I don't know the list of games that are already fixed in the helixmod blog and using UE4 engine at the same time, but I think I still play any of them (I think Assetto Corsa Competizione is one of them that I play from time to time) just because I can change those keys easily with 3DFM.

It is possibled not easy, but maybe it would be a good idea to find a solution to let 3DFM work together with UE4-UF2.
3DFM will change the ini in a way that I cant be sure that all functions of the config tool are working. But ill try if its possible to remove the manipulation check. 3DFM is not starting the config tool that iws needed for initial setup and provide options for anti-crash, DX11 or alternative starting modes. If you do not use the config tool once, you may have issues because of AA or other effects. Means its highly recommented to use the config tool for startup. I am a bit tired of telling this thing again and again and have issue reports that are related top this or crashes that can be handled in 90 % of cases using config tool crash prevention option. Thats why i dont like starting a UE4 game with 3DFM if its not @ the blog and configured in 3DFM by 3DFM team.

So:
1. I will check if i can remove the manipulation check of the config tool and check if 3DFM can change keys, if yes i can tell you which key is what.
2. I will think about an option to edit keys via config tool
harisukro
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by harisukro »

Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice – Enhanced Edition a few effects are broken with 7.32 version but probably can be fixed.
Losti

Post by Losti »

b4thman wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:05 am I like the way 3DFM let me change some options to adapt any specific game to my necessity (key bindings, convergence sets, etc), and maybe this is one pending subjetc with UE4-UF2. I don't know the list of games that are already fixed in the helixmod blog and using UE4 engine at the same time, but I think I still play any of them (I think Assetto Corsa Competizione is one of them that I play from time to time) just because I can change those keys easily with 3DFM.

What keys do you want to be changed for some reason? Can you list all functions you need for a key change on demand ?
b4thman

Post by b4thman »

Losti wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:17 am

What keys do you want to be changed for some reason? Can you list all functions you need for a key change on demand ?
It is just a feature that sometimes I use with 3DFM (I suppose everybody does the same). Sometimes I may delete a key of the profile fix that I am sure that I am not goig to use (and maybe I need that key in the game). Sometimes (more often) it is just to change a key for another key more convenient to my taste. Sometimes I customize the value of a convergence preset/s, or maybe I delete some convergence presets because there a too much.

It depends on the game, and of course there are many games that I don't have to tweak/modify.

For example, I think everyboy uses a key to toggle convergences in Asseto Corsa Competizione (external camera and 1st person camera), and it is also a good thing to customize the level of convergence in both cameras. That is something implemented in the specific fix for the game (I think it is key "-"), and it is very easy to customoize with 3DFM.
Ryzen 7 5800X, RTX 2080 (no TI), 32 Gb RAM, Windows 21H1, Monitor Dell S2716DG, Nvidia 425.31 driver
Losti

Post by Losti »

b4thman wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:29 am

It is just a feature that sometimes I use with 3DFM (I suppose everybody does the same). Sometimes I may delete a key of the profile fix that I am sure that I am not goig to use (and maybe I need that key in the game). Sometimes (more often) it is just to change a key for another key more convenient to my taste. Sometimes I customize the value of a convergence preset/s, or maybe I delete some convergence presets because there a too much.

It depends on the game, and of course there are many games that I don't have to tweak/modify.

For example, I think everyboy uses a key to toggle convergences in Asseto Corsa Competizione (external camera and 1st person camera), and it is also a good thing to customize the level of convergence in both cameras. That is something implemented in the specific fix for the game (I think it is key "-"), and it is very easy to customoize with 3DFM.
Also for the universalfix, if you simply tell me the keys/functions you need to redesign in general (often). all the keys are written andsorted in the d3dx.ini, but there is no universal solution to adjust, that has to be done by you manually. but if there is only a hand full of keys i can arrange something or add alternatives or switching option but not for all keys and the OSD description will not be adjusted.
Losti

Post by Losti »

whyme466 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:32 am Thanks for looking at this, Losti. The Alternative point light fix did not change problem. See Biomutant SaveGames at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 3KmzfSn6ND.
FIXED!

Within 7.32 shader catches has ben changed by introducing some improvements, means the ALTERNATIVE POINT LIGHT SWITCH was not being applied anymore. The original fix is not working anymore because of many halo issues fixed in 7.32.

SHORT: Next UE4-UF2 release will fix the issue for BIOMUTANT and all games arround 4.18 UNREAL ENGINE VERSION. I do not have checked your savegame but as it was present in the main screen also and alternative point light fix switch was not working, i think this is the same issue. Ill check this of course!

b4thman

Post by b4thman »

Losti wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:35 am
b4thman wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:29 am

Also for the universalfix, if you simply tell me the keys/functions you need to redesign in general (often). all the keys are written andsorted in the d3dx.ini, but there is no universal solution to adjust, that has to be done by you manually. but if there is only a hand full of keys i can arrange something or add alternatives or switching option but not for all keys and the OSD description will not be adjusted.
After a bit of exporing the HUD options (F2 key), I have to say that most of the things that I usually need are possible to do without anything else.

Previously I was refering to the options that 3DFM offer to customize 3D fixes in general, but it is true that UE4-UF2 games don´t need to use as many bindable keys as "some" other specific 3d fixes, so for the moment I don't find a reason to change anything from the HUD (F2).
Losti

Post by Losti »

- Mordhau: : simpyl use 7.32 or later instead of the Helix-Mod Blog Post fix

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”