This is my land, perfect with LOSTI/DSS/DHR's Unit fix

Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: This is my land, seems perfect with DHR's Unit Universal fix

Post by Losti »

Thank you for testing, do you have played a bit more? So as far as i can see, the DHR fix is better?

I just need a confirmation that i can use the DHR based fix for implement the HUD depth and the decal fix, or if i should use DSS fix because it fixes more things. The shadow incorrectness looks like you have Stereo Flags set to 4000 but it should not be if you don't have changed things… so.. Strange ^^

Ähm, in any case, if you have Savegames for me for further testing, it would be great.

Its a bit confuding because chitblue reported "there is still too much clipping in this game with trees and bushes" with DHR fix so, is this the thing i mentioned with flickering shadows? But i have this in both fixes and the question is at chitblue: What can you see comparing both fixes?
Chtiblue
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Chtiblue »

Losti wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:11 am
Its a bit confuding because chitblue reported "there is still too much clipping in this game with trees and bushes" with DHR fix so, is this the thing i mentioned with flickering shadows? But i have this in both fixes and the question is at chitblue: What can you see comparing both fixes?
No the clipping isn't flickering shadows, the clipping is even in 2D as I can see on YouTube video, the clipping is trees, grass and bushes appearing when walking.
Skawen
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Skawen »

Chtiblue wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:34 am
Losti wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:11 am
No the clipping isn't flickering shadows, the clipping is even in 2D as I can see on YouTube video, the clipping is trees, grass and bushes appearing when walking.
I think this is game engine specific it can't render in time.
Skawen

Post by Skawen »

Losti wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:11 am Thank you for testing, do you have played a bit more? So as far as i can see, the DHR fix is better?

I just need a confirmation that i can use the DHR based fix for implement the HUD depth and the decal fix, or if i should use DSS fix because it fixes more things. The shadow incorrectness looks like you have Stereo Flags set to 4000 but it should not be if you don't have changed things… so.. Strange ^^

Ähm, in any case, if you have Savegames for me for further testing, it would be great.

There will be my saves for testing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Losti

Post by Losti »

OK i saw the DSS fix will fix AO, what DHRs fix will not do. Both fixes suffers from the flickering shadows, i need to track down this but ill go with the DSS fixed version.

THANK YOU FOR THE SAVES, ill check this.

Do you sill have OFF shadows with the DSS fix ?? If YES, can you uncomment this line: ;include = ShaderFixes\Unity20171_DHR.ini in the d3dx.ini? I often saw a combination of the fixes will work best but not in any case. The DSS fixed files will not be touched by the RegEx from DHR, the DHR RegEx will only be applied to shaders NOT modded by DSS script. for some games this was cool, for some not ^^

Ill check your savegames. But as i can see, and even if i dont found why...the DSS fix will fix AO !!!!!

//EDIT: I have loaded your save, nothing is off here .-)

but also here i got shadow flicker at the rocks ... hm....

//lol now form one start to the other the AO is also off in the DSS fix ... this game is strange :-

//AO fixed --- approx but verry good !
// Auto Depth crosshair implemented

... continue this tomorrow!
Chtiblue
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Chtiblue »

+1
Skawen

Post by Skawen »

Thank You for fixing this game :)

And I hope You liked this game too.
Losti

Post by Losti »

I am currently not able to fix the things via RegEx because the game crashes the time i inject the ini file....never had this before...as i told... the game is strange.....
May be its a migoto or a driver issue...I need some more time to track this down. Fixing Shaders individual makes the geme perfect but not covers all things without RegEx fix.

Even if i use DHR RegEx will kill the game....so its not a RegEx fault. It seems to be a migoto/or driver/WinVer issue....

ill try to track this down tomorrow.

//EDIT:
Seems to be a problem with 3D-Migoto. I need to use Version 1.3.14, later versions will crash the game using RegEx ...

And I hope You liked this game too.
SURE, otherwhise i wont try to fix it ^^
Losti

Post by Losti »

https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2020/07/t ... -v100.html

Please let me know how it feels :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

CHEEERS!!!
Skawen

Post by Skawen »

Just got the time to test Your fix :)

Wow thank You very much now with this fix this game looks amazing!

Edit: This feels like the way its meant to be played :)
Chtiblue
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Chtiblue »

Thanks you Losti, it's now perfect with auto crosshair 8)

I'm waiting for their major update soon, hoping it will not breaking the 3D fix !
Chtiblue
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Chtiblue »

Very goods news, The fix is still perfect after the last major update the 5th September :woot

Thanks again Losti for taking the time to fix this old west game 8)

Waiting for RDR2 in Vk3DVision :woot
Losti

Re: This is my land, perfect with LOSTI/DSS/DHR's Unit fix

Post by Losti »

NEW FIX

[Key_ConvergencePresets]
key = .
back = ,

[Key_HudDepth]
key = VK_MULTIPLY
back = VK_DIVIDE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Skawen

Re: This is my land, perfect with LOSTI/DSS/DHR's Unit fix

Post by Skawen »

Thank You Losti for this update, hope it will hold on full release, I have played this game once & now hold off till full release :)

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”