Death's Door

thebigdogma
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Death's Door

Post by thebigdogma »

Not sure if many of you have heard of this game (released on Monday on Steam), but, 4+ hours in, it is one of my favorite games released this year.

It is very Zelda-like, and is built on Unity. 4EA's universal fix works well - just need to turn reflections off. Fun combat, great puzzles, many secrets, great music - love it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Death's Door

Post by 3DNovice »

Nice Find

BTW, Zoink Games is releasing a cool looking game supposedly this year, Lost in Random.
I couldn't remember the name and initially thought perhaps it was the game you were talking about.
Sad thing, looking at the store page that is now up, it's dx12 only :(
skyrimer
Certif-Eyed!

Post by skyrimer »

It's getting great reviews, so great find indeed.
ASUS PG278QR Monitor
Windows 10 1809
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @3.60ghz
Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL16
MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX
Corsair RM650 650W 80 Plus Gold
SSD M.2 2280 500GB
Gigabyte 2080 ti gaming oc
VR: Pimax 8k & Index controllers
sgsrules
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by sgsrules »

While 3D does work flawlessly using the Universal fix, there's barely any depth becuase the game uses orthogonal projection.
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by Lysander »

3DNovice wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:42 pm Nice Find

BTW, Zoink Games is releasing a cool looking game supposedly this year, Lost in Random.
I couldn't remember the name and initially thought perhaps it was the game you were talking about.
Sad thing, looking at the store page that is now up, it's dx12 only :(
oh, yeah, I remember seeing the trailer for that - looked amazing, but yeah, DX12 :(
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

To raise the depth for this game, you can use 3DFMs Stereo Multiplyer in the Settings/Nvidia 3D Settings tab. NOTE: Objects fare a way or nead screen depth may hurt your eyes if you raise it too much ^^ but its up to you to find your prefers. NOTE2: DO NOT FORGET to set this multiplyer to its prev. value if you want to play other games ^^ NOTE3: Low Convergence will beake your eyes^^ Here is a comparison between multiplier 1 and 5 ad an example:

The wrong reflections can be made surface depth from screen depth by skipping some shader correction. Using Stereo TexturesEnabled 27 can move it to real depth but flickering and other issues occures, so you have to live with screen depth.

I have attached a fix (HINT: its a .7z to .zip renamed .7z archive, so windows standaed extraction is not working)

I havnt played the game much, so may be other shaders are afflicted. To fix it: Turn on HUNTING by pressing NUMPAD+0. Hunting Mode is ORIGINAL so simply cycle the VS (NUMPAD4/5) until the effect is surface depth, than press NUMPAD6 and the things are fixed. Press NUMPAD0 again to turn off hunting. I have synced the HUD and pushed the upper right live/icon bar @ screen depth that enables you to use high convergences.

Keys:
BC_GUIDE / Tilde: Low Convergence for Cutscenes/cutscene dialoges, type = toggle

"," and "." convergences

You can launch the game with START-bat to kick in 3D, you may need ALT+ENTER and ALT+ENTER again if 3D is kicked in but game is 2D.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”