Bannerlord using CM and multiplayer

b4thman
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Bannerlord using CM and multiplayer

Post by b4thman »

I have just realized that I can play "Mount & Blade Bannerlord" without the driver modification, using CM and without any fix, just using ARK Survival Evolved profile instead of Bannerlord profile.
I am relatively new with Windows 10 and 3D (I was using Windows 7 until a couple of months).
I can not play any 3D game without the driver modification, so I assume that either the driver moidification is to use fixes, or it has something to do with playing in the normal way (not CM).
The thing is taht I can play multiplayer with Bannerlord without any problem, and CM mode is very good, just the nasty halo that everybody knows.

BTW, this game has DLSS option, but selecting DLSS does nothing at all when playing in 3D (somebody was asking recently if that could be possible).

EDIT: I can also play Kingdom Come Deliverance using CM. The driver I am using is 452.06, and also without any driver modification. Other games don't work, I have no idea why.
Ryzen 7 5800X, RTX 2080 (no TI), 32 Gb RAM, Windows 21H1, Monitor Dell S2716DG, Nvidia 425.31 driver

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”