Ghosts.n.Goblins.Resurrection got perfect 3d fix by using masterotaku's RE2_3D_Vision_fix!

daspwan
Two Eyed Hopeful

Ghosts.n.Goblins.Resurrection got perfect 3d fix by using masterotaku's RE2_3D_Vision_fix!

Post by daspwan »

edit config.ini
Capability=DirectX11
TargetPlatform=DirectX11
then make this ini file read only.
apply masterotaku's RE2_3D_Vision_fix!
Thanks masterotaku for the great work!
skyrimer
Certif-Eyed!

Re: Ghosts.n.Goblins.Resurrection got perfect 3d fix by using masterotaku's RE2_3D_Vision_fix!

Post by skyrimer »

pics pls!!!
ASUS PG278QR Monitor
Windows 10 1809
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @3.60ghz
Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL16
MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX
Corsair RM650 650W 80 Plus Gold
SSD M.2 2280 500GB
Gigabyte 2080 ti gaming oc
VR: Pimax 8k & Index controllers
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Ghosts.n.Goblins.Resurrection got perfect 3d fix by using masterotaku's RE2_3D_Vision_fix!

Post by masterotaku »

Nice. I saw that the Steam requirements said it was DX12 only, so I thought it would be impossible to play in 3D. Does it work as 2D layers?

The RE 3 fix should be better about regexes (if they even do something in this game), but it has dynamic convergence made for RE 3 only, so it could be a bad idea to switch fixes now.
daspwan
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by daspwan »

masterotaku,You can force Dx11 rendering by editing INI files,(I don't know if it works on Resident Evil Village)3D scene plus 2D character,like hollow knight.
The HUD element of this game at screen depth is good for me, so I turned off the dynamic function。The only problem is that your throwing weapons and the enemy's throwing weapons are on the same layer,This depth will follow the scene zoom, indoor and outdoor will often change.
Feisty_Fernando
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Feisty_Fernando »

I tried the fix, the weapons Arthur throws have a little pop-out along with enemies when they die. There isn't any depth to the background but rain effects are more towards the player.. Separation and convergence didn't do much other than make the knife and projectiles pop out even more.

Far from perfect, proof of concept seems more accurate. RE2 fix showed more 3D effect than the RE3 fix. Tested both.
daspwan
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by daspwan »

daspwan
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by daspwan »

skyrimer wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:49 ampics pls!!!
Outdoor scenes have depth, but many indoor scenes are 2D
Feisty_Fernando
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Feisty_Fernando »

daspwan wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:14 pm
skyrimer wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:49 ampics pls!!!
Outdoor scenes have depth, but many indoor scenes are 2D
Any way you can post side by side images so we can use the crosseye method to see the 3D you mention? I can't view top and bottom 3D.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”