Elder Scrolls Online Shader hunting

Fyr3dragon
One Eyed Hopeful

Elder Scrolls Online Shader hunting

Post by Fyr3dragon »

Posted this in helixmod right under the fix, but i thought my chances for a reply would be higher here :D
It's also my first post here, so please don't beat me if i'm doing something wrong ;)

Don't know if it's only me, but eso isn't working here without fix. And the fix itself isn't working to. CMU works well, but i have a strange issue where the picture suddenly jumps to 2D, especially when looking on flat surfaces like walls. Found out that with AC3 Profile it stays 3D, but it has strange 2D "glowing" around particles which makes it pretty uplayable. It happens in "flat" CM (without cm unleashed) also. So i decided to try to make my own fix with 3DMigoto 1.3.14 (and share it here), but many shaders i just can't find. Light reflections on ground for example just don't get highlighted so i can't fix or simply disable them. Searched twice in all shaders. Any advice how to "find" those shaders or just for this strange CM-jumps-to-2D thing would be nice. My driver is 425.31. With 452.06 and 3D enabled eso crashes on start.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Elder Scrolls Online Shader hunting

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mistersvin21
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by mistersvin21 »

AFAIK reflections cant be disabled completely, but reduced to minimum
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

For reflections to hunt (ps/cs) often and sometimes shadows you need to move the camera until the effect freezes and than it moovs frozen with the camera.
skyrimer
Certif-Eyed!

Post by skyrimer »

I tried the old fix some time ago and it had issues with water and more stuff, right now If you have a VR headset Vorpx is the way to go, it looks really good (though if you go for full VR mode it has some big borders, still quite immersive imho).
ASUS PG278QR Monitor
Windows 10 1809
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @3.60ghz
Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL16
MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX
Corsair RM650 650W 80 Plus Gold
SSD M.2 2280 500GB
Gigabyte 2080 ti gaming oc
VR: Pimax 8k & Index controllers
Fyr3dragon
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Fyr3dragon »

Thanks for your warm welcome :)
Tried all your advises. The pink marking helps a bit indeed. And i think i found the questioning shader. (It moves in a strange effect while the rest of the scene is frozen)
Now i run into a new issue. It´s my first try to fix a game so i´m not very experienced.
I´m able to disable shaders and i´m able to move the shaders with convergence and separation. But they don´t just look right. Shadows, for example, are not plane to surfaces. When i fiddled out the right plane for the middle of a shadow, the same shadow is half floating in air at one side and on the other its half in the ground.
The other issue is the hud. Found a guide to fix the hud when no orange error message appears. But hey, it´s orange :)
Unfortunately i wasn´t able to find the guide what to do when i get the error.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”