want to transfer depth/convergence setting from one game to another

narhicfd
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

want to transfer depth/convergence setting from one game to another

Post by narhicfd »

I have the game Lego Batman 3: Beyond Goathem and the 3Dfix manager default profile setting for the depth and convergence makes the game look GREAT in 3D . I want to adjust the depth and convergence, to get the same 3D look for my other Lego game Lego the Incredibles, but I'm not sure how.
I suppose I can check out the depth bar settings in game, while I'm playing LBBG and then adjust the depth the same level in Lego the Incredibles, but there is no Convergence bar that shows up at the bottom of the screen like it does when your adjusting the depth, during gameplay so I don't know how many tic marks the confergence is set at to adjust to same 3D level in Lego Incredibles.
To be sure of something, I want to state that Im not wanting to overide and transfer the Lego Batman Game Batman profile to the Incredibles. I just want to set the same depth and confergence levels in Lego Incredibles as it is in lego batman to hopefully get the same level enjoyment of 3D.
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: want to transfer depth/convergence setting from one game to another

Post by Dom »

narhicfd wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:42 am I have the game Lego Batman 3: Beyond Goathem and the 3Dfix manager default profile setting for the depth and convergence makes the game look GREAT in 3D . I want to adjust the depth and convergence, to get the same 3D look for my other Lego game Lego the Incredibles, but I'm not sure how.
I suppose I can check out the depth bar settings in game, while I'm playing LBBG and then adjust the depth the same level in Lego the Incredibles, but there is no Convergence bar that shows up at the bottom of the screen like it does when your adjusting the depth, during gameplay so I don't know how many tic marks the confergence is set at to adjust to same 3D level in Lego Incredibles.
To be sure of something, I want to state that Im not wanting to overide and transfer the Lego Batman Game Batman profile to the Incredibles. I just want to set the same depth and confergence levels in Lego Incredibles as it is in lego batman to hopefully get the same level enjoyment of 3D.
With 3d vision there is no on screen label to show where the convergence level is at. When you press ctrl+f6 , f5 the convergence gets adjusted you just have to hold down those keys for a few seconds for it to go past a value. You will see with your 3d glasses on that there is more pop out when doing this.

When in Lego Batlam 3 press crtl+f7 to save the setting and then it should load the setting all the time.

Dom
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: want to transfer depth/convergence setting from one game to another

Post by 3DNovice »

Of course you must have the "Enable advanced in-game settings:" checkbox ticked in your
Nvidia Control Panel. It is accessed via the "Set up stereoscopic 3D" tab in NVCP.
Click "Set Keyboard Shortcuts" to access it. Here you can also set a different
keybind, if the game is using/interfering with the current assigned keys.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”