Raji: An Ancient Epic

thebigdogma
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Raji: An Ancient Epic

Post by thebigdogma »

There are a number of free demos on Steam at the moment, as part of their Spring promotion, but this is the one that really got my attention.

I get a very strong "God of War" vibe and love the setting/environment.

UE4 with universal fix applied.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blacksmith60
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Raji: An Ancient Epic

Post by Blacksmith60 »

Lol, that's the smallest protagonist I've seen in a long time, never the less- it looks very promising !
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

Just a note, hopefully you all dont forget that behind this work of a game fixed universually was a hard work of many many hrs from many shader hackers :-)

ENJOY!

Nice to see this work working .-)))
thebigdogma
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by thebigdogma »

Hi Losti,

For me, every day that I wake up and find that I can still enjoy a new game in S3D, given everything that has transpired to keep us from the experience over the past couple of years, is a gift.

And my appreciation for the very small group of you that have the technical ability to keep the rest of us engaged in this tech just continues to grow. The fact that our ability to enjoy games in S3D in 2020 is primarily driven by the work of less than 10 people should not be taken for granted.
Blacksmith60
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Blacksmith60 »

thebigdogma wrote:Hi Losti,

For me, every day that I wake up and find that I can still enjoy a new game in S3D, given everything that has transpired to keep us from the experience over the past couple of years, is a gift.

And my appreciation for the very small group of you that have the technical ability to keep the rest of us engaged in this tech just continues to grow. The fact that our ability to enjoy games in S3D in 2020 is primarily driven by the work of less than 10 people should not be taken for granted.
So true, we are lucky we have you guys, so much appreciated.
thebigdogma
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by thebigdogma »

The game was released yesterday and wanted to plug it... absolutely gorgeous with Losti's UE4 universal fix and so much fun... also a great story behind the developer, Nodding Head Games, based in India, that can be found here:

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/ ... -interview
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”