Valorant Game Keeps Crashing on Nvidia 1080

darkbing
One Eyed Hopeful

Valorant Game Keeps Crashing on Nvidia 1080

Post by darkbing »

Hey there! I want to ask for help if anybody here is familiar with games like Valorant. I get random crashes and it shows me error code 43 I have Nvidia GTX 1080 and error code 38 on the game randomly. I followed a couple of fixes online such as this one: https://freesoftwaretips.tech/gaming/ho ... r-code-38/

My specs are:
Gpu: Asus strix 1080ti 11gb Vram
Ram: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200
Cpu: Intel core i7-7700k @ 4.20 ghz
Mobo: Asus strix z270e gaming
SSD: Western Digital Blue 250 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
HDD: Western Digital RE3 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive\
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

What can you suggest is this possibly because of a faulty ram or is it on my gpu? Or this could probably be a bug on the game?

PS. I have updated already my Nvidia GPU drivers to the latest versions :/
Feisty_Fernando
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Valorant Game Keeps Crashing on Nvidia 1080

Post by Feisty_Fernando »

Have you tried reaching out to the developer, Riot Games?

Error code 38 looks network related, what correlation is that to nvidia 3D vision? Even the nvidia forum seems like a better place to start.
darkbing
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by darkbing »

Hi Feisty, thanks for the response! I haven't tried posting in riot games yet thanks for the advice..

I get this error aside from that "Primary display's adapter does not support nvidia 3d vision" I don't know what's happening maybe I messed up configuring the drivers or updating them.

Is the error above could possibly be connected with the game failing to launch?

I'll try to reach out to those forums! But if you have any tips for that error maybe if you're familiar that would be helpful!

I'll try to do clean install of drivers and update my system and will provide update soon.
Feisty_Fernando
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Feisty_Fernando »

I don't have any tips unfortunately. I don't own that game. Are you trying to run the game in 3D, or in the startup options is there a checkbox for enabling 3D vision?

Do you have a 3D vision compatible setup/video card/monitor?

If not, check out the nvidia control panel, on the left side is a section for setting up stereoscopic 3D. Make sure that Enable stereoscopic 3D box is unchecked before trying to run the game. If it was all a big goof, you can clean out the nvidia driver with DDU in safe mode and reinstall the latest nvidia driver fresh. Might make the issue disappear.
darkbing
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by darkbing »

Hey Feisty!

Actually you just helped me solve the problem!

The "Stereoscopic 3D Box" is checked and after untoggling the option at first I was still shown with the same error but I restarted and it seemed to apply the setting which you asked me to check and it now works!!!

Thank you so much.

Sorry for the trouble

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”