Another game fixed with UNREAL_Engine_4_UNIVERSAL-FIX_2_V2.00 By Losti

Thanks to all the shaderhackers who contributed to this fix
Grazie a tutti gli shaderhackers che hanno contribuito a questo fix
Losti: DHR: Masterotaku: DarkStarSword: DJ-RK
Blacksmith60
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Beyond a Steel Sky

Post by Blacksmith60 »

AWESOME, thanks for posting, and THANKS to our shaderhackers !!
Lundamyrstrollet
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Lundamyrstrollet »

Awesome Game, and sooo much better in 3D.... Thanks to our great Hackers and especially Losti!!!
@Losti Thüringer sind die besten, bin immer wieder schwer begeistert, weiter so!!!
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

Du kannst mir mal ne Liste machen was du in den letzten beiden Jahren gespielt hat und was dich richtig gut begeistert hat ;-)
WickedScav
Cross Eyed!

Post by WickedScav »

As this is just a generic fix for UE4 based games, does it work well with BASS2? Are most of the shaders fixed or only part of them?
Losti

Post by Losti »

WickedScav wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:43 pm As this is just a generic fix for UE4 based games, does it work well with BASS2? Are most of the shaders fixed or only part of them?
If you call it another time "just a generic fix" i will call you an a...hole :!)
WickedScav
Cross Eyed!

Post by WickedScav »

Sorry, that was not what I meant with "generic"... and I believe you know that :) I very much respect all of your shaderhackers community work because obviously without it, I wouldn't be experiencing games in 3DVision anymore for a very long time. So thanks for all your dedicated work and time investment.

Coming back to the Universal Fix thing, I haven't use it yet but as far as I understand it, the fix cannot possible correct all the custom shaders, developers code for their game but most likely only the "generic" UE4 ones, which are part of the SDK? Or is this really an "universal" fix for any shaders used within UE4? That would be really an amazing accomplishment!
Losti

Post by Losti »

Really Universal. Of course there can be some issues that may be can fixed or work arround with some settings in game or you need one of the 4 Start Options to choose. If you take some time to read the post at the Blog you have a good Chance to fix issues if you have some. Upto UE4 4.23. there are some changes for some of the screen space reflections, i am working on a proper fix for this. But this game uses an earlier Version of UE 4 and was announced above in the posts to be fixed. So in Detail it means. Hey it it should be cool. Of there are issues in an ue4 game you mean this is game breaking i am interested in a save game to have a look.
WickedScav
Cross Eyed!

Post by WickedScav »

Most impressive! I just tried the universal fix with BASS2 and it works basically 100% out of the box. Not sure about the rest of the game, but the opening is flawless 3D, no issues spotted at all.

Performance is great and shader caching very fast, the longest I had to wait was about 30 seconds and this with my ageing I7-5820K. Amazing job, guys!

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”