Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvidia Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll

b4thman
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvidia Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll

Post by b4thman »

I CAN NOT play multiplayer "Mount & Blade Bannerlord" using my nvidia 3D glasses (in CM mode using Assassins creed III profile), because Battleye blocks nvSCPAPI64.dll

Battleye Launcher says this:
"[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvidia Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll"

Battleye does not ban me, just prevent the use of the dll, and 3D does not kick in. Is this normal?
Ryzen 7 5800X, RTX 2080 (no TI), 32 Gb RAM, Windows 21H1, Monitor Dell S2716DG, Nvidia 425.31 driver
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvidia Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll

Post by Losti »

Yeah this file is related to 3D vision.
bo3bber
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvidia Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll

Post by bo3bber »

You might try to contact their support or forums and see if you can get that restriction relaxed. That's a NVidia file, signed by NVidia. It's super aggressive to block that. Probably hopeless, because corporations are universally stupid, but you don't have anything to lose by trying.
b4thman

Post by b4thman »

bo3bber wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:33 am You might try to contact their support or forums and see if you can get that restriction relaxed. That's a NVidia file, signed by NVidia. It's super aggressive to block that. Probably hopeless, because corporations are universally stupid, but you don't have anything to lose by trying.
I did it yesterday, I am waiting their answer.
Ryzen 7 5800X, RTX 2080 (no TI), 32 Gb RAM, Windows 21H1, Monitor Dell S2716DG, Nvidia 425.31 driver
b4thman

Post by b4thman »

Somebody answered my question in the TaleWorlds forum (Battleye support did not answer me yet), and he say this:

Our community notable AJlexander has forwarded the issue to the TW server dev, and this is his response:

"AJIexander you can contact BattlEye through here https://www.battleye.com/support/
But I am guessing that Nvidia needs to sign those DLLs if it isn't already signed.
If those files aren't signed, only Nvidia can help them unfortunately."

Now my question is..., I am playing 3D games using Windows 7 and the last nvidia drivers using 3D Fix Manager to install them. My regular drivers are up to date, but I guess the file nvSCPAPI64.dll belongs to the last (and old) stereo drivers, and it is probably no signed.

I really don't know if I should try to force TaleWorlds to push to make this dll compatible with Battleye.
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Necropants »

Thanks for the heads up, another game I was interesting in that won't be getting purchased, unless this is resolved.
Things are starting to get depressing now, and worse I hear the new Unreal Engine 5 is going to have EAC built-in. /facepalm.
Skawen

Post by Skawen »

b4thman did You updated drivers by 3DFM or another method, because in W7 there is no need for Dll's hack to use 3d vision (at least I have read this in another treads) & 3DFM if installing fresh driver after DDU isn't using this Dll's hack.

In W10 there is new button to disable those Dll's hacks so it can be used in games with EAC, but only if it's not UE4, because in W10 it's not working without this fix.
b4thman

Post by b4thman »

In the last months I always update drivers using 3DFM.
b4thman

Post by b4thman »

Well, now Battleye say that the file is signed.

But there is no "Digital Signature" tab when I clic properties of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvidia Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll", so I suppose it is not signed on my computer (maybe I am wrong).

I wonder if it is possible that 3D Fix Manager "unsingn" the file when installing the driver to make possible to mix the last Nvidia drivers with the 3D vision driver (I have no idea).
b4thman

Post by b4thman »

Finally a person of Talewords contacted Battleye and they fixed the problem.

This is the answer of Talewords:
"I have been informed that while files from other drivers are signed, this one is not. They told me that it can be due to this version being a beta version. However they still added it to whitelist. Could you please try now?"

I have been playing multiplayer for 30 minutes (Compatibility Mode 3D using Assassins Creed 3 profile), and the immnersion is much better now.

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”