How to make Blender 3D or How to make the OpenGL-3D Vision wrapper work with Blender?

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
Mitbekommer
Two Eyed Hopeful

How to make Blender 3D or How to make the OpenGL-3D Vision wrapper work with Blender?

Post by Mitbekommer »

Blender is based on OpenGl. 3D Vision requires DirectX. Therefore a OpenGL -> DirectX-Wrapper is required. The OpenGL-3D Vision wrapper is supposed to do that. I am using the OpenGL-3D Vision wrapper v.10.1 Beta in 64 bit on Windows 10 home with Blender 2.82.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I get https://pastebin.com/Jv7hFzbh - which suggestions do you have?

It doesn't need to be the OpenGL-3D Vision wrapper, any software tool would suffice.
Mitbekommer
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: How to make Blender 3D or How to make the OpenGL-3D Vision wrapper work with Blender?

Post by Mitbekommer »

Don't everybody speak up at once!
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: How to make Blender 3D or How to make the OpenGL-3D Vision wrapper work with Blender?

Post by The_Nephilim »

Well to be honest this board there are not many still left and besides the fact it is really early in the morining most people here are asleep...

I can try to help tho, have you tried a different version of the wrapper Opegl-3dvision?? also can you post your Wrapper ini file? there may need to be some changes there..

EDIT: did you make the profile a stereo one in nvidia inspector?
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”